PDA

View Full Version : **SOLD** New Wilkinson Sherry .22 Pistol - SF Bay Area

randyo
12-29-2009, 10:20 PM
New Wilkinson Sherry .22 LR with original factory literature and a few spare parts.
$300 for everything. SOLD
Located in Baja Hayward and can do a FTF at Irvington Arms or Castro Valley.
Not interested in shipping at this time.

The Sherry is one of the “quality” Saturday Night Specials – originally designed down near Azusa or Covina or somewhere in SoCal – I believe it’s descended from or closely related to the FTL Auto-nine. Wilkinson Arms produced it as the Sherry after moving to Parma, Idaho. She's around 4.5" in overall length. Magazine holds 8 rounds. Designed for CCI Mini-Mags, but I have shot other rounds successfully in mine, i.e. Stingers, Yellow Jackets, and most hi-quality round hi-velocity rounds. Keep it clean and keep your wrist firm and it’s a fine little pocket-rocket. Unlike my NRA revolvers, I can hit what I’m aiming at when I use my Sherry.
I bought this unused one from a distributor in SoCal who purchased the Wilkinson inventory sometime after Ray Wilkinson passed on. I also purchased a number of Sherry spare parts in case I needed them for the Sherry that I already owned (and still use). Haven’t needed any yet!!

What you’re getting is:

• Unused Sherry Pistol with 1 magazine

• Original owners manual, warranty card (FWIW), parts diagram, an unused test target, and a small “Wilkinson recommends CCI Mini-mag” photocopy insert thingy. Included is the box that it was shipped in, but I don’t think it was an original Wilkinson box unless the logo is under the shipping label somewhere.

• Spare Parts (only the ones that I have duplicates of):
-1 Firing Pin
-1 Extractor
-2 recoil springs
-1 insert screw
-1 ejector
-1 ejector spring
-1 extractor spring
-1 extractor pin
-1 hammer spring
-1 sear spring
-1 sear disconnector post
-1 disconnect spring
-1 trigger spring
-1 safety ball spring
-1 safety sear lock pin
-2 grip screws

http://www.pipeline.com/~cathyo/Sherry-2.jpg
http://www.pipeline.com/~cathyo/Sherry-1.jpg
http://www.pipeline.com/~cathyo/Sherry-4.jpg

randyo
12-30-2009, 8:13 AM
Added Firing Pin and Extractor to list of included spare parts.

(I don't need these spare parts for my Sherry since I have a spare complete bolt assembly)

thedrickel
12-30-2009, 9:00 AM
AJAX . . . . calling AJAX!

microstencil
12-30-2009, 12:59 PM
In coming PM

randyo
12-30-2009, 1:07 PM
PM answered. I'm going to hold out for a local deal for at least a week or two. If you want to place "dibs" on a "ship-it" deal just in case a local deal doesn't happen - go ahead and state so - I will honor the order in which they appear.

microstencil
12-30-2009, 1:13 PM
If this can ship and you deicide to go ahead and ship then I want to be first in line for :Ivan: for all of you other prospects per the OP this is only good if he does not find a local sale as noted above

RogueSniper
12-30-2009, 10:37 PM
That's a cool little gun. How's the trigger pull?

randyo
12-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Never measured it but it's fine by my standards. I tried and sold two other pocket pistols because of heavy trigger pull (Beretta Model 21 and a NAA Guardian 32). The Sherry has much better trigger pull. On the one I use, I'm able to hit what I"m aiming at.

randyo
12-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Bump - still available for a local sale.

offrdmania
12-31-2009, 1:15 PM
Ill take it, PM Sent!

randyo
12-31-2009, 6:28 PM
The Sherry is still available for a local FTF.

BigRich
01-01-2010, 3:10 PM
I'll take the Sherry. Check your PM for details.

randyo
01-01-2010, 4:21 PM
Sherry is sold pending buyer acceptance & funds.

hawkeyestrats
01-05-2010, 2:41 PM
Added Firing Pin and Extractor to list of included spare parts.

(I don't need these spare parts for my Sherry since I have a spare complete bolt assembly)
I have a sherri too but in gold color ,i just broke the spring for the safety and i saw that you have a spare and i wonder if you would want to sell it,or if you don't do you know where to get one and where could i get the parts list like the one you have.my gun wouldn't shoot so i took the grip off and the spring fell out in two pieces,i'm not even sure how it goes back in ...thanks

Khram
01-05-2010, 2:44 PM
Neat I have had 3 of the Auto 9's in the family. I still have one I may sell eventually.