PDA

View Full Version : this video made me mad...F.U. linda yee

maxwellca21
12-29-2009, 3:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nFq1nduK1hk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nFq1nduK1hk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

still make me mad everytime i watch this old vid.

hoozaru
12-29-2009, 3:15 PM
this video is old, back when iggy was still in the office
oh iggy how we have missed him and his desk ... not

stphnman20
12-29-2009, 3:18 PM
lol.. couldn't help but laugh..

joelberg
12-29-2009, 3:23 PM
"It's unwinnable!"

Hell yeah!

xounlistedxox
12-29-2009, 3:29 PM
what a bunch of morons

Sleepy1988
12-29-2009, 3:34 PM
F everyone in that video.

andrewj
12-29-2009, 3:41 PM
That "police are not impressed" thing always makes me giggle.

shark92651
12-29-2009, 4:02 PM
Wow, all those "illegal" guns are slipping into the state via "legal but tricky" business... This video still makes me shake my head after all this time.

They then they proceed to show several weapons that are indeed illegal, and then mix in a legal OLL receiver with a Bullet Button and imply that this is how all those illegal weapons are coming into the state. The clueless and anti's eat this misinformation up! And to further illustrate their journalistic immorality, instead of including an intelligent pro-gun interviewer to counter what the police are telling them, they trot out some idiot mother of a gang-banger to support the notion that guns are only used to slaughter innocents on the streets and that the homies can't find a decent meal - no wonder they are killing each other! This is a classic example of horrible journalism.

hoffmang
12-29-2009, 4:25 PM
That "police are not impressed" thing always makes me giggle.

We will happily keep them unimpressed while we exercise our rights and limit their powers concurrently.

-Gene

shark92651
12-29-2009, 4:42 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nFq1nduK1hk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nFq1nduK1hk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love how she is holding the rifle with just the tips of her thumbs and index fingers - it reminds me of how some people hold a dirty diaper or how a little girl would hold a worm when trying to bait a hook for the first time. Be careful Linda or that black rifle ickyness will glop onto your hands and cover you like the Venom symbiote on Spiderman!

Cobrafreak
12-29-2009, 5:08 PM
I don't think you would see a news story like that in Texas I do think....

five.five-six
12-29-2009, 5:17 PM
next up, Linda yee does an in depth expose on the "controlled intersection loop hole"

see, people are stopping their cars when they come to a red light, but using the "green light loophole" get going again once the light turns green

some say: "police are not impressed" people are killed in intersections by cars running red lights every day

maxwellca21
12-29-2009, 7:39 PM
i would like to slap everyone in that video really hard.

bigfrank
12-29-2009, 8:17 PM
During that who video, including "Iggy", they *****ed about the law and the loopholes. Those are the dorks that wrote the laws in the first place. We are just abiding by the laws they wrote. What a bunch of douches...

ChuckBooty
12-29-2009, 8:39 PM
I like how he insists, We are not going to play this name game!". HAHAHA! That's because you CAN'T add list anymore firearms by name! Calguns is not impressed....

hoozaru
12-29-2009, 8:52 PM
anyone know what happened to Iggy? like where is he working at now?

I am sure he is still reading calguns once in a while

shark92651
12-29-2009, 9:08 PM
anyone know what happened to Iggy? like where is he working at now?

I am sure he is still reading calguns once in a while

SFPD

joelogic
12-29-2009, 10:13 PM
On the streets of SF, someone is always asking me if I want to buy drugs (hippie bums) but no one has ever offered me a gun. How is it so easy to buy an illegal gun according to these gun-grabbers? There is a canabis club on every block (Barred windows, cameras facing the door, person outside with 2-way radio) but where are the illegal gun vendors?

maxwellca21
12-29-2009, 11:13 PM
I like how he insists, We are not going to play this name game!". HAHAHA! That's because you CAN'T add list anymore firearms by name! Calguns is not impressed....

LOL I am not impressed...and Calguns are not impressed.

cbn620
12-29-2009, 11:24 PM
The part about this video I am always impressed with, is they outline the reason why these laws are so stupid in the first place. "Same design, same firepower...just a few cosmetic differences." Yeah, exactly. You hit the nail on the head, Ms. Yee! I can get a Mini-14, but they ban certain AR-15's. Both can take a 30 round magazine, both shoot the same cartridge, both shoot the same way and do the same thing...besides some cosmetic differences. And on the flip side, there are better designs than some that are banned, with MORE firepower, that are PERFECTLY LEGAL.

It's just so surreal watching this. You're not a journalist, you're a clown. Go back to clown college. You're supposed to be more informed than the average person; that's the purpose of the news: to inform the uninformed. You're uninformed. I should be informing you. Get off the TV and listen to me, and the people more informed than I am who are not given the opportunity to tell the truth on television.

Hunt
12-30-2009, 12:11 AM
We will happily keep them unimpressed while we exercise our rights and limit their powers concurrently.

-Gene

let's pray so

ZenMastaT
12-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Hey, Officer Kevin Kaney! He's OPD's in-house firearms expert, quite a knowledgeable guy.

Werewolf1021
12-30-2009, 1:17 AM
Funny that this video shows Iggy. I was talking to my mom about the registration of "assault weapons" and she brought up the Wilmshurst case ( http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=19949 ). She was a stenographer for that case and told me Iggy was the "expert witness". I laughed so hard I could not breathe. I then told her about the "desk incident" :D.

Colt-45
12-30-2009, 1:50 AM
I'm sorry about your loss Mrs. Marilyn Harris but your son was most likely killed by a stolen or an illegaly acquired gun NOT AN EBR. Why not work on criminals and their stolen illegal guns? Why aim at law abiding citizens and their guns?

Mr. Iggy chin we don't give a rats ### if you're not impressed. Thank god that the industry is adjustable and WE WILL play this name game;)

I love how in the news broadcast they mix legal firearms with illegal ones. I don't see any hood rats doing "drivebys" with EBRs:mad: (and I hope there isn't any in the future)

This is the video that made me want to get an EBR in the first place lol. To "not impress" law enforcement and Mr. Iggy:p

cbn620
12-30-2009, 1:51 AM
I have never heard the desk incident fully explained.

Mulay El Raisuli
12-30-2009, 5:12 AM
Funny that this video shows Iggy. I was talking to my mom about the registration of "assault weapons" and she brought up the Wilmshurst case ( http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=19949 ). She was a stenographer for that case and told me Iggy was the "expert witness". I laughed so hard I could not breathe. I then told her about the "desk incident" :D.

So, could you tell us about the "desk incident"?

The Raisuli

bwiese
12-30-2009, 11:32 AM
So, could you tell us about the "desk incident"?

The Raisuli

Several years ago (pre-OLL stuff), Iggy had a negligent discharge - and somehow a desk, table or bench was blasted.

It appears to have occurred in SoCal - may have been at a PD/LE range office. (I had originally thought he'd taken out a desk up in Sacto DOJ offices.)

Ever since then, Iggy's been referred to as the Great Mahogany Hunter.

Colt-45
12-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Several years ago (pre-OLL stuff), Iggy had a negligent discharge - and somehow a desk, table or bench was blasted.

It appears to have occurred in SoCal - may have been at a PD/LE range office. (I had originally thought he'd taken out a desk up in Sacto DOJ offices.)

Reminds me of the Glock 40 guy that says hes the only guy qualified in the room to handle one and it goes off haha:D

nicki
12-30-2009, 1:08 PM
Ms Yee obviously is using the three C's in reporting this story.

Conflict
Controversy
Compassion.

This story broadcasted because it covered all three, as such, it makes great tabloid journalism.

We can continue to cry about how the media is biased, or we can take Alan Korwin and Guy Smith's advise and play their game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sQ42eVS6E&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipioEflNmwI

All reporter's have short deadlines.

This story is why as we grow we need to develop key people who develop a contact with reporters so that reporters have us as go to people.

When the MacDonald case finally hits, and all of the follow up cases are hitting, especially Sykes, we must be in place.

Nicki

The Director
12-30-2009, 1:48 PM

:rofl:

bodger
12-30-2009, 2:37 PM
Reminds me of the Glock 40 guy that says hes the only guy qualified in the room to handle one and it goes off haha:D

And shoots himself in the process if I recall. In a room packed with children.

And he later sued somebody, the DEA, or a co-worker or whoever released the video in to the world as he claimed he was disgraced and his reputation was ruined.

Wanna bet that dude is on disability now?

IrishPirate
12-30-2009, 2:53 PM
Has anyone noticed how easily some Anti's can be swayed by talking to an actual gun owner and physically handling a gun instead of just watching uber liberal news? My wife and her friends were "scared" of guns...now that they have been shooting they see them for what they are...tools. I'm not saying it's always easy to sway Anti's, but it seems to me that most people who are anti-gun just don't know anything about them, and when they are educated, the usually become pro-gun (or at least not anti anymore).

vantec08
12-30-2009, 2:58 PM
why would anyone care what impresses the police? they work for US.

HUTCH 7.62
12-30-2009, 3:00 PM
They always show a street sweeper

HUTCH 7.62
12-30-2009, 3:04 PM
oh iggy how we have missed him and his desk ... not

LOL +1:D

CCWFacts
12-30-2009, 3:10 PM
F everyone in that video.

Ditto. Such liars.

I love how Marilyn Washington Harris of the Khadafy Foundation for Non-Violence comes up with the statistic that it's easier to get a gun than to get a decent meal. It's so obviously false it's hard to know how to construct a refutation. She says that when people get a gun to kill someone it's a cry for help. No it isn't. When gang members get a gun, they don't need help, they are vicious criminals and what they need is to be in prison until they are too old to commit further crimes.

The Director
12-30-2009, 4:02 PM
Plus what peace loving tree hugger would name their kid Khadafy!!!!

CSACANNONEER
12-30-2009, 4:03 PM
She a real bee-itch. Years before my dad retired, she was in his dept's office "investigating" something for some BS story. Well, she was left alone for a minute or so and, when my dad walked back into the room she was in, he caught her rifling through the files on his CO's desk.

Mikeb
12-30-2009, 4:22 PM
After my stomach settles I need to watch that again. Did Iggy say that desks are more likely to be hit by a errant round than an aimed round?
Where is that Alka Seltzer...
Mike

Afterburnt
12-30-2009, 6:29 PM
There is a serious "cultural and ideological" problem that is rampant among inner city youths that I personally feel is more responsible for the violent culture than any particular firearm is, however it would be a betrayal of the "cause" to acknowledge this. Call it as you see it, I reject the "cause" for the truth. I certainly do not deny the tragedy of what is so painfully destructive in these communities however it is these peoples ignorance and or denial that is responsible for their condition which is perpetuated and facilitated by liberals that allegedly care. I don't care to argue the point, all I know is what I have lived.

Bruce
Former inner city youth

Vanguard
12-30-2009, 6:42 PM
Did that woman really name her kid "Khadafy"?

Did she really say it's easier for a kid to get a gun than a decent meal?

Is everyone in this video really this stupid?

Afterburnt
12-30-2009, 6:46 PM
Easy enough for me to believe.

cbn620
12-30-2009, 7:00 PM
There is a serious "cultural and ideological" problem that is rampant among inner city youths that I personally feel is more responsible for the violent culture than any particular firearm is, however it would be a betrayal of the "cause" to acknowledge this. Call it as you see it, I reject the "cause" for the truth. I certainly do not deny the tragedy of what is so painfully destructive in these communities however it is these peoples ignorance and or denial that is responsible for their condition which is perpetuated and facilitated by liberals that allegedly care. I don't care to argue the point, all I know is what I have lived.

Bruce
Former inner city youth

I agree on general terms. I think most of us would. The majority of gun violence is criminals shooting criminals, using illegally obtained firearms. That tells us that no law banning firearms is going to solve our problem, because we have people who are skirting the system that is currently in place. We have people not following the laws; making new, similar laws fails to address the issue.

I have always said I feel like gun violence is a social issue. People who call themselves liberals and don't want to take this on as a social issue do not understand what the word "progressive" means. Progressivism is not continuing to do things the same way over and over again expecting different results while making the problem worse. That is more like regressivism, the opposite of being a progressive, socially minded person.

CCWFacts
12-30-2009, 8:43 PM
Did that woman really name her kid "Khadafy"?

Yes she did! She's a left-wing nutcase who named her son Khadafy, and due to her stellar parenting skills, her son ends up dead somehow, and you know whose fault it is? It's our fault!

Did she really say it's easier for a kid to get a gun than a decent meal?

Yes she did! On the planet she's from, radical left-wing goals make sense, it's reasonable to name your son Khadafy, and letting him get involved with gangs is the fault of guns, not parents (or single parents in her case). And also on that planet it's easier to get a gun than a decent meal.

Is everyone in this video really this stupid?

She wins the prize, but they're all stupid.

novabrian
12-30-2009, 10:08 PM
I want that "Street Sweeper"

HUTCH 7.62
12-30-2009, 11:49 PM
I want the M-16-a1 that was probaly never owned by a criminal

maxwellca21
12-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Ditto. Such liars.

I love how Marilyn Washington Harris of the Khadafy Foundation for Non-Violence comes up with the statistic that it's easier to get a gun than to get a decent meal. It's so obviously false it's hard to know how to construct a refutation. She says that when people get a gun to kill someone it's a cry for help. No it isn't. When gang members get a gun, they don't need help, they are vicious criminals and what they need is to be in prison until they are too old to commit further crimes.

Bullsh*ts come in many forms. This came from a mom.