PDA

View Full Version : FFL Near Pomona CA

gruppeM3
12-29-2009, 1:47 PM
As the title states I need an FFL that would be willing to do a transfer for a Saiga 12 and a Dragunov from atlanticfirearms.com I've been calling around and asking but no luck. Anyone? 30 mile radius would be prefered. Thanks

n2k
12-29-2009, 1:53 PM
Entreprise Arms is now located at:

15509 Arrow Hwy
Irwindale, CA 91706

Phone number (626) 962-8712
Fax (626) 962-4692

hoozaru
12-29-2009, 1:54 PM
also try Bright Spot Pawn in Riverside

9075 Mission Boulevard
RIVERSIDE, CA 92509
(951) 360-1796

gruppeM3
12-30-2009, 6:33 AM
Does anyone know of any verified FFL dealers that have done this? Or anyone have experience with any?

Got10/22?
12-30-2009, 6:42 AM
Have you tried Turners in West Covina/Chino Hills?

gruppeM3
12-30-2009, 6:47 AM
Have you tried Turners in West Covina/Chino Hills?

Yup. They won't even discuss it with me. I don't quite know what they are afraid of. I guess bullet buttons are a controversial issue to some.

hoozaru
12-30-2009, 7:33 AM
I believe Bright Spot Pawn and Enterprise Arms receive transfer guns from Atlantic firearms all the time. When I purchased my AK74 from Atlantic, used Ade's gunshop in Orange as transfering FFL

gruppeM3
12-30-2009, 7:37 AM
I believe Bright Spot Pawn and Enterprise Arms receive transfer guns from Atlantic firearms all the time. When I purchased my AK74 from Atlantic, used Ade's gunshop in Orange as transfering FFL

I will try Enterprise Arms. It's tough getting in touch with them though. They never answer

n2k
12-30-2009, 7:44 AM
I will try Enterprise Arms. It's tough getting in touch with them though. They never answer

I'm pretty sure they are closed till the 4th for the holidays.

Ron-Solo
12-30-2009, 9:10 AM
Bright Spot keeps those guns in stock at reasonable prices. You can probably save yourself some cash and support a local dealer who has been on the front lines of the Black Rifle issue since the beginning.

I've bought several guns from them and have always been treated great. When some other dealers were gouging after the election, they kept their prices within reason.

Dan, Chris, Mark and Bob are great guys and will treat you right. They are also closed until the 4th.

gruppeM3
12-30-2009, 9:22 AM
Bright Spot keeps those guns in stock at reasonable prices. You can probably save yourself some cash and support a local dealer who has been on the front lines of the Black Rifle issue since the beginning.

I've bought several guns from them and have always been treated great. When some other dealers were gouging after the election, they kept their prices within reason.

Dan, Chris, Mark and Bob are great guys and will treat you right. They are also closed until the 4th.

Hmm I think I might have to check the place out. I don't think the folks over at atlantic firearms are going to be too happy with you though:D You might have just stolen one of their new customers. I just read some reviews on the place and people have nothing but good things to say about Bright Spot.

gruppeM3
12-30-2009, 1:25 PM

Thanks for the info

hoozaru
12-30-2009, 1:35 PM
bright spot has more than just firearms to offer, they also got power tools, musical instrument and home electronics :D

whiteboi
01-06-2010, 9:30 AM
bright spot has more than just firearms to offer, they also got power tools, musical instrument and home electronics :D

I would also recommend Bright Spot Pawn. They have a good selection of very desirable firearms and they are very helpful.

gruppeM3
01-06-2010, 10:15 AM
So I'm convinced. Loved Bright Spots service. They had a Saiga 12 which was heavily modified so I ended up putting a down payment on it of 300. If everything goes as planned I should be picking it up in about two to three weeks. Sorry Atlantic:12: Thanks guys for all the info that led to me picking Bright Spot.

Ron-Solo
01-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Bright Spot is the "Cheers" of gun stores. Just a good place to stop by and visit, get some good info, and come across a great deal on nice guns.

They have increased their inventory significantly in the last few months. They know black rifles inside and out.

I forgot to mention earlier they do layaways, which is another lost art.

gruppeM3
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Bright Spot is the "Cheers" of gun stores. Just a good place to stop by and visit, get some good info, and come across a great deal on nice guns.

They have increased their inventory significantly in the last few months. They know black rifles inside and out.

I forgot to mention earlier they do layaways, which is another lost art.

Yeah and the layaway plan is for 90 days! Most places only do it for 45 days then your money is gone.

Ron-Solo
01-13-2010, 4:24 PM
I love their lay-aways. Very flexible and helps out a lot.