View Full Version : SPF! 80% custom AR lower- 9mm Colt patern mag well

12-29-2009, 7:44 AM
SPF Thanks for looking

Just what the title says.
I bought it about 2 months ago and have since determined that I will never get around to actually building it. To bad, its a great idea.
I bought it NIB directly from the source here:

The quality and craftsmanship is great. I literally took it out of the box, tested the tolerances for fit on some Colt pattern 9mm mags (perfect fit) I have and put it back in the box wrapped in bubble wrap.

You get everything that is got from the maker (8o% lower, bullet guide, mag release, ejector and mag well milling piece). There is a link to the letter from the ATF regarding the parts 80% status on his web page. It looks like an easy build it you have a CNC gunsmithing brand milling jig, a drill press and some milling bits. You need to drill out the fire control pocket, trigger hole, hammer pin hole and trigger pin hole.

Obviously, because this is an 80% lower, this is not a firearms per ATF or CA DOJ regulations and can be shipped directly to your door.

He sells them for $245 on his web page + shipping. How about $190 shipped $175 OBO to your door anywhere in the continental US.

12-30-2009, 7:56 AM

01-03-2010, 6:59 AM
Somebody must want to build a 9mm pattern AR pistol out there...