PDA

View Full Version : Braydite supporters..

Centurion_D
12-27-2009, 1:57 PM
Where is the list of all the big shots who support the brady bunch? I've seen it here before but can't find it using the search. Thanks guys.

yellowfin
12-27-2009, 3:27 PM
What I want is a list of LCAV affiliates, to see that nobody gives them business.

berto
12-27-2009, 10:14 PM
What I want is a list of LCAV affiliates, to see that nobody gives them business.

How far do you want to go?

Corporate sponsors, the law firms doing the work, or the clients of the law firms doing the work?

Fairly easy to compile a list of law firms doing the work and their clients.

sbrady@Michel&Associates
12-28-2009, 3:26 PM
How far do you want to go?

Corporate sponsors, the law firms doing the work, or the clients of the law firms doing the work?

Fairly easy to compile a list of law firms doing the work and their clients.

We posted an article on www.calgunlaws.com a while ago called "A Glimpse at the Gun Ban Agenda" exposing LCAV's modus operandi of seeking pro bono legal work from big law firms. In that article there is a link showing all law firms recognized by LCAV as having supported it last year. The article is at:

http://www.calgunlaws.com/index.php/media-releases-and-coverage/50-media-articles/800-a-glimpse-at-the-gun-ban-agenda.html

If you have problems with the above link, just go to www.calgunlaws.com and scroll to the bottom of the homepage where it lists Recent Headlines, and search for the article there. If you are interested in knowing who the clients of these law firms are, they tend to boastfully list them on their websites.

We continue to monitor LCAV and its affiliates and will provide updates as they occur.

yellowfin
12-28-2009, 4:05 PM
Both links are 404'd, Sean. :(

sbrady@Michel&Associates
12-28-2009, 4:51 PM
Both links are 404'd, Sean. :(

Sorry, I was logged in to www.calgunlaws.com when I checked the link and that's why it worked for me. I made the article a public document so anyone can now read it without registering. The links should work now. Please let me know if there are any other issues. Thank you.

Maestro Pistolero
12-28-2009, 5:16 PM
I have stated before that there can be no more effective PR campaign than going after the corporate sponsors of anti-gun network programming, and supporters of anti-gun organizations with a concerted effort to stop buying their products and services.

fd15k
12-28-2009, 5:27 PM
Didn't CRPA send a list of rich'n'famous anti-gunners a few months ago, with Brady Bunch being specifically highlighted ?

yellowfin
12-28-2009, 5:37 PM
Didn't CRPA send a list of rich'n'famous anti-gunners a few months ago, with Brady Bunch being specifically highlighted ?Not as effective an idea. Outing the LCAV and demolishing their business is going to do a lot more than finger pointing. My goal is to make them totally unwelcome in New York.

yellowfin
12-28-2009, 8:17 PM
Just posted the list to NYShooters. Not too many folks in NYS or surrounding areas know much about the LCAV. Educating them is a BIG step needed around here.

BTW, could someone please PM me a list of our good guy lawyers in New York, if we have any?