PDA

View Full Version : Dumb legal question

bcDeL
12-26-2009, 1:46 PM
I was looking at Sig Sauer's website -- I saw the P250-family of handguns and noted that I haven't seen them anywhere. I'm aware of the "certified for sale" list and that the P250 wasn't on the version I saw.

Does this mean no P250s will be sold here?

Thanks in advance.

wildhawker
12-26-2009, 1:49 PM
They are available to those exempt from the Roster requirements and by PPT.

bcDeL
12-26-2009, 2:12 PM
Not exempt. I'm 'only a citizen'.

anthonyca
12-26-2009, 2:18 PM
I was looking at Sig Sauer's website -- I saw the P250-family of handguns and noted that I haven't seen them anywhere. I'm aware of the "certified for sale" list and that the P250 wasn't on the version I saw.

Does this mean no P250s will be sold here?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome. Donate to the calguns foundation, they have a pending legal case challenging the roster and it is very expensive.

wildhawker
12-26-2009, 2:18 PM
Pena will taken care of the Roster soon.

KylaGWolf
12-26-2009, 9:27 PM

Yay that will make buying a gun I can use without as much trouble so much easier. I can't wait till I can walk in and say I want "x" gun with "x y and z" and be able to get it without the having to jump through 500 hoops to get it. Most of the features that would make a gun easier for me are things like ambidextrous safety and magazine release. A larger magazine capacity would be nice too but not sure if Pena will take care of that too. Then again today has been a bad day with my hand not working right so I am just extra cranky. :)

bcDeL
12-27-2009, 7:35 AM

Donated this year and will do so again this year. What/who is Pena?

hoffmang
12-27-2009, 8:22 AM
Donated this year and will do so again this year. What/who is Pena?

One version of Peņa is this lawsuit (http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/Pena_v_Cid). The other you know as Ivanimal.

-Gene