PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Colt 6920 upper in 95050

gorvibub
12-23-2009, 11:35 PM
SPF: brand new and unfired Colt 6920 upper. this is a complete factory Colt upper with BCG, carry handle and charging handle. upper is in mint condition just as it left the factory.

$800 for complete upper including the BCG, charging handle & carry handle
$700 for upper minus BCG
$660 for upper minus BCG & carry handle
$640 for upper minus BCG, carry handle & charging handle

postal money order or cash (for FTF transaction) is the preferred method of payment but if you need to use another form of payment i will do what i can to work with you. i can do a payment plan if needed but the upper will not ship until all payments are made. minimum payment is $200 a month, buyers who can pay in full take priority. also listed on AR15.com under the same user name with over 35 positive feed back so buy with confidence.

satisfaction guaranteed or your money back with 24 hour inspection period. thanks

Gorvibub

ETA: sorry i don't own a camera but the upper looks exactly as you would expect a new 6920 upper to look. no dings, dents or scratches.

for an extra $50 i will throw in a Colt new rifle accessory pack. pack includes 2 Colt magazine rebuild kits, cleaning rod, chamber brush, owners manual & warranty card.

upper is sold pending funds

12-24-2009, 4:49 AM
:useless:

DaHunter
12-24-2009, 9:31 AM
I'll take it... PM sent...