PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Crossfire Question?

HDoctane
12-21-2009, 4:42 PM
Just recently purchase a vortex crossfire on sale at swfa for $99 bucks I am on a limited budget at the moment for optics seemd to have good online reviews but was wondering if anyone has personally owned one your insight would be greatly appreciated it is in 6-24x50 mil dot reticle thank you

erh
12-22-2009, 5:56 AM
Just recently purchase a vortex crossfire on sale at swfa for $99 bucks I am on a limited budget at the moment for optics seemd to have good online reviews but was wondering if anyone has personally owned one your insight would be greatly appreciated it is in 6-24x50 mil dot reticle thank you
I have sold many of these optics Bud & I have never had any returns...
My clients have been quite pleased, so don't worry... "Yer Good..!"

E!

PS - It may be better to post such questions in the appropriate section of the forum next time... ;):)

"Merry Christmas..!"

bombadillo
12-22-2009, 8:38 PM
Had one and loved it. Sold it because I wanted a lower powered scope for what my intentions were for shooting.

nn3453
12-22-2009, 8:58 PM
Decent scopes for the money. Glass is nowhere in quality compared to a higher end Nikon or a Leupold. It will get the job done for the casual plinker on a budget. Good glass costs money.

bombadillo
12-22-2009, 9:09 PM
You should have this moved to the optics forum. Also, I honestly thought the glass was at least as good as the low end nikon stuff and superior to the bushnell glass or at least the 3200 Elite series.