PDA

View Full Version : WTS: OEM 13 round P229/228 rebuild kits. WTS: AR15 30 round re-build kits

UncleJohnny
12-20-2009, 10:23 PM
DISCLAIMER: These re-build kits are for use to re-build your existing high capacity magazines that you have had from before the ban. Per California law, they cannot be built up into working magazines, but only to be used as parts for worn out or broken magazines and associated parts. Please abide to our stupid laws!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPF

Hello, Im selling some OEM 13 round Sig Sauer re-build magazine kits. I got these a while ago, and I dont have a P229 anymore. I think they would work in the P228 also, but Im not for sure that is just what I was told.

These are brand new never used. Has Sig Sauer stamped on one side, and they are the zipper backed mags. I think there is also some kind of coating on them, it is not blued like an old 1911a1 though.

I have three at the moment, I may have more in storage. These are for the 9mm P229/228. Asking $42 shipped and insured. These go for 40 to 46 dollars plus tax and plus shipping.

I will have pictures up tomorrow, my camera is charging. Thanks!

-Glocksucker is first in line. They will be on hold for him until I get a confirmation if he wants them. Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also added is 5 AR15 30 round re-build kits. I bought too much at the recent expo. I only have about 5 pre-bans, and picked up 15 re-build kits for $210.

For the 5 kits, I want $55 dollars shipped and insured. That comes to $10 each (I payed $14 each), and $5 for shipping and insurance.
:Information:
These are center industries, I forget the cage number (cp99 or something I will look tomorrow). These are brand new, but have light scuff marks on them from being stored together in the same bag. Comes with the mag body, spring, anti tilt follower and floor plate.
SOLD FUNDS RECIEVED

flashhole
12-20-2009, 10:57 PM
I'll take 'em. PM sent

Slotcar
12-21-2009, 9:15 AM
I'll take the AR rebuilds if not already gone.