PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening in the Central Coast area?

SikDMAX
12-20-2009, 2:17 PM
Didnt see anything posted around the San Luis Obispo County area.... anyone aware of anything that is happening, or that needs to be done!

Myself and a few others are always willing to lend a hand and help out!

badhabit90
12-20-2009, 6:38 PM
anything like what sir??? heheheheh.......i see you........:)

SikDMAX
12-21-2009, 7:08 AM
Sir, this would be the range cleanup forum - please direct yourself to the nearest range and CLEAN IT UP!

Heheheh, whats up Landy.

WallyGeorge
12-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Do we have any public ranges to clean up? Last one I knew about was off 166 and that was closed down some time ago... :(

Where do you guys shoot the most?

SikDMAX
12-21-2009, 6:59 PM
Thats kinda what I had hoped of by making this post.... finding out about some public ranges :D

Seems however that my assumptions were correct in that there are none.

I just recently became a member at SLOSA and shoot either there or Rangemaster. Would like to head out to Pozo area.

simple schoolboy
03-18-2010, 1:07 AM
The last time I went to Pozo (specifically off of the Rinconada trailhead by the 'old mill' or whatever its called) a game warden rolled up and told everyone to leave. Apparently they posted a no shooting sign by the hiking trail and not by the mountains of brass up on the concrete pad. I don't know how frequently or how serious they are about dissuading folks from shooting there, but I'm looking for happier hunting grounds. Any thoughts?