PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone representing the CGF been on NRA news with Cam and Co?

gadjeep
12-20-2009, 11:27 AM
I try to catch that show as often as I can and have always hoped I'd hear an interview or commentary from one of our own. Has this happened? I have heard Chuck Michel on there several times but never heard him refer to calguns.

H Paul Payne
12-20-2009, 6:26 PM
I try to catch that show as often as I can and have always hoped I'd hear an interview or commentary from one of our own. Has this happened? I have heard Chuck Michel on there several times but never heard him refer to calguns.
If you're a regular listener, then I'm sure you've heard me mention Calguns.net in a very positive manner.

I'm not on that show a lot, but when I am - I thank the gun owners who do the work protecting our freedoms. And Calguns is right there along with the Members' Councils.

Paul

gadjeep
12-21-2009, 6:02 PM
If you're a regular listener, then I'm sure you've heard me mention Calguns.net in a very positive manner.

I'm not on that show a lot, but when I am - I thank the gun owners who do the work protecting our freedoms. And Calguns is right there along with the Members' Councils.

Paul

Thats great Paul, I will make sure to listen for your name next time I catch the show. Thanks!:D