View Full Version : WTB AK-47 Bullet Button & Magazine

12-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Help, Help, Help... I went to order a present for a friend an AK-47 Bullet Button & Magazine but I ran into some problems... Below are the links for the two items he wanted (for Christmas) and I contacted the vendor and they will only sell them with the purchase of a rifle as well... Which he doesn't need... So I am looking for help because, being a new gun owner, and not having a lot of prior knowledge about these particular parts - I want to make sure I am ordering the right things... Please take a look at these two links and point me in the right direction to order what I need... TYTY :)

12-18-2009, 10:08 PM
If you just need an AK magazine lock you can get the solar tactical one here (http://www.solartactical.com/product.sc?productId=24&categoryId=20). It seems to be one of the most popular these days.

Lots of places sell 10/30 AK mags, although not sure who has the best deal these days. Check the ads at the top for some vendors.

12-20-2009, 8:25 AM
Thanks for the guidance... I was able to order the bullet button and magazines and they will be in by Christmas... :) ~ J