rssslvr
12-01-2005, 10:43 AM
no no no no

Charles B.
12-09-2005, 1:05 AM
Thanks for the heads up! :)

delloro
12-09-2005, 8:06 AM
hey! I've been there. very nice guy. decent prices on the used guns, too. really decent.

and the best part is - drive a bit further and it's open blasting on BLM land in the desert.

rssslvr
12-09-2005, 8:32 AM
yes very nice guy.and you are right not far at all from a few great places to shoot.:D

OptionX3
12-09-2005, 8:58 AM
Let me know when he's ready. I'm only about 30min from his place. And ready to order. Also this is bit off topic, but do you know anyplaces to shoot freely in the desert. Any particular places? I live in Beaumont and been itching to try out my SKS
-TIA

sintax
12-09-2005, 9:10 AM
Interesting info. I've already commited w/ 10% and would love to meet him in person so i'll be making the drive up there one way or another. But i'll be getting another two or so recievers just in case. I think i'll snag those more local if we have an OC / IE FFL willing to transfer.

Option: I just finished cleaning up a Yugo 59, and have been looking for an excuse to get out and try it out.

rssslvr
12-09-2005, 9:16 AM
i think you can still shoot at windy point off of hwy 111 on your way in to palm springs not sure.i live a little further out into the desert and can shoot right down the street from my house.tons of ohv,blm,gov land where i am at:D

sintax
12-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Let me clairify this, so you are saying that this FFL will do a transfer for any off list lower that he has seen a letter on (eg, Bob showed him a letter from DOJ saying Stag is OK, then frank can go in two days later and say he wants a stag and that Bob had the paper with bobs name one it. Or does Frank need a paper with his Franks name on it?)

rssslvr
12-09-2005, 10:13 AM
he just needs to see a letter showing that the model he is ordering is legal in california.once he knows it is legal to buy,sell,and have that brand of receiver he will order them for anyone.
we just need one letter
problem is stag has changed their minds and will not send to civilians in Ca.

sintax
12-09-2005, 10:29 AM
he just needs to see a letter showing that the model he is ordering is legal in california.once he knows it is legal to buy,sell,and have that brand of receiver he will order them for anyone.
we just need one letter
problem is stag has changed their minds and will not send to civilians in Ca.

Fair enough, but i'm sure there are plenty of 3rd parties that would be willing to do it upon presentation of the letter. Thats how 10% is getting all of his lowers shipped to him. They are not coming from Stag, but from a 3rd party.

Needless to say Thats great to hear.

NeoWeird
12-12-2005, 2:03 AM
Will he sell just stripped lower receivers? If so, do you know from which manufacturers he already has letters for?

rssslvr
12-12-2005, 7:33 AM
i amj going to his shop again today and i will give an update when i get back:D

NeoWeird
12-12-2005, 2:12 PM
i amj going to his shop again today and i will give an update when i get back:D

Awesome! Hope all goes well. Today is my only day this week to do anything, so I am praying I can at least get the order in if I can't get the DROS started.

rssslvr
12-12-2005, 6:00 PM
not happening until he knows more.:confused: what happened to 10% why did he stop ect.he just wants to be sure it is legal