PDA

View Full Version : Calguns lowers

MikeR
12-15-2009, 2:35 PM
Are you guys stocked up on CGN lowers? I would like to come in this Saturday and pick up one of each but want to make sure you guys aren't low on stock.

Its quite a drive from deep east Riverside and would hate to make the trip for nothing. I know its not like the drive from Mission Viejo or anything but... :p

Would buying online and stopping in be an option? Also will you guys be open on the 19th, just want to make sure.

Thanks!

Riflegear
12-15-2009, 2:59 PM
Mike, we've got the very last of the Calguns lowers with the bear logo on them, and plenty of the State's. Once the Bear's are gone, they are gone.

We should still have plenty lowers come Saturday, but it's possible we'll be out of the Bear's. If you want to cement your place in line, the best thing to do is place a will-call order on our website for the number and types of lowers you want. Then you can come on in on Saturday and they're guaranteed to be waiting for you.

Yes, we WILL be open on the 19th :)

MikeR
12-15-2009, 3:18 PM
Done and Done.

See you Saturday and thanks again!

MikeR
12-15-2009, 9:32 PM
I noticed the bear lowers don't show on the website and someone said they might have got the last batch in another thread. I just want to make sure they got pulled off the shelf so to speak, any way to confirm this? Order Number 122070

Low-Pressure
12-16-2009, 5:00 PM
Bear logo all gone, went with my friend to look, I ended up getting a calguns lower, too bad i wanted the bear marked lower :(

MikeR
12-16-2009, 5:24 PM
Bear logo all gone, went with my friend to look, I ended up getting a calguns lower, too bad i wanted the bear marked lower :(

Yea the thing is i ordered when they were on the website and supposedly in stock. With the luck i have with getting lowers my bet is im SOL on this. Ill have to give them a call tomorrow.

Low-Pressure
12-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Yea the thing is i ordered when they were on the website and supposedly in stock. With the luck i have with getting lowers my bet is im SOL on this. Ill have to give them a call tomorrow.

yours is probably is set a side in the back safely waiting for you :) . i saw your post and i wanted to see if there were more (other than yours of course) but no luck on my side.

modsdone
12-17-2009, 4:45 PM
I guess I lucked out for once..I pick my bear logo'd receiver up tomorrow!

MikeR
12-17-2009, 4:58 PM
yours is probably is set a side in the back safely waiting for you :) . i saw your post and i wanted to see if there were more (other than yours of course) but no luck on my side.

I sure hope so, i didn't have a chance to call today. Tomorrow for sure.

Sillyguy
12-17-2009, 5:03 PM
the california logo'ed one is pretty awesome too!

that being said, i ordered my bear logo'ed receiver 2 days ago in store.

i had to drive from Irvine..it was SO FAR! haha :)

Donut
12-22-2009, 5:25 AM
These both show out of stock on the site - any chance there's a small Christmas miracle in there and there's one of these that fell behind a filing cabinet or something?

Or, is there another batch on the way?

Thanks!

ib9erfan
12-23-2009, 5:46 PM
i just checked your website for the calguns lowers and it says sold out, any chance you will be getting anymore of these in stock?

shark92651
12-23-2009, 10:21 PM
There are a few purchased online, but customer has not come in to DROS. There is an every so slight chance they may bail and one or two will be available. Otherwise, they are all sold now and JD does not currently have any plans to make any more.

Cokebottle
12-23-2009, 11:27 PM
There are a few purchased online, but customer has not come in to DROS. There is an every so slight chance they may bail and one or two will be available. Otherwise, they are all sold now and JD does not currently have any plans to make any more.
Any bears in that pile of "maybes"?

aztecw
12-24-2009, 1:01 AM
I'll take a bear to if any seem to be abandoned.

Riflegear
12-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Any bears in that pile of "maybes"?

Maaaybe :)

in2protour
12-30-2009, 8:11 AM
next in line for Bear Lower. I'll adopt one!

I'll take a bear to if any seem to be abandoned.

Cokebottle
01-03-2010, 8:57 PM
next in line for Bear Lower. I'll adopt one!
Depending on what happens in the next few days, I'll abdicate my claim to you ;)

Unexpected (well, not totally unexpected) vehicle repair... not sure how much it's going to cost me, but it's most likely going to put off any new lowers for a while.

eville
06-04-2010, 9:56 AM
any chance these will ever get produced again?

BONECUTTER
06-04-2010, 11:14 AM
any chance these will ever get produced again?

Possible if a people show enough interest to a place like JD machine.