View Full Version : iPhone=first post

pdq_wizzard
12-13-2009, 3:15 PM
This thing is cool, can't belive I waited

OK, I fixed the damn I :43:

lorax3
12-13-2009, 3:17 PM

Yes, I can never go back to a non-smart phone. Also for future reference, the 'I" in iPhone is lower-case.

Biff...
12-13-2009, 3:24 PM
yep, gets addicting after a while. I also won't be going back to a regular phone.

Look Wat I kAn DO !
12-13-2009, 4:06 PM
Iphone ...lol
Lorax= you are correct about never going back to non smart phones.

pdq_wizzard
12-13-2009, 4:42 PM
Originally Posted by pdq_wizzard
Yes, I can never go back to a non-smart phone. Also for future reference, the 'I" in iPhone is lower-case.

Still learning I know it is an i and not an I :)

onikage
12-13-2009, 5:23 PM
I love the fact this forum is so nicely formatted for the iPhone. All the other sites an forums I view throughout the day are not as friendly.

tuolumnejim
12-13-2009, 6:23 PM
I was just looking at how much those things are per month, it ain't going to happen here. :D

stormy_clothing
12-13-2009, 7:27 PM

Wow, thanks for sharing! Who really cares how he writes iphone or eyephone or ayephone or ifone or stfuphone.

To the OP download Layar and AOL radio from the app store - they are both free and my favorite apps until I traded it for the droid. Although for the gun nut the Knight Industries ballistics calculator is pretty cool.

erblo
12-13-2009, 7:40 PM
If you use a jailbroken iPhone on another carrier (tmobile) it's much more affordable.

stormy_clothing
12-13-2009, 7:42 PM
If you use a jailbroken iPhone on another carrier (tmobile) it's much more affordable.

They don't support 3g on the JB iphone they only support edge you'd be better off with an android based phone.

lorax3
12-13-2009, 9:12 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing! Who really cares how he writes iphone or eyephone or ayephone or ifone or stfuphone.

Thank you.

I care as much when people say 'high capacity' or 'standard capacity' instead of 'large-capacity'. I prefer people just use the proper terms and/or spelling.

/ohsimly impersonation

Look Wat I kAn DO !
12-14-2009, 12:09 AM
They don't support 3g on the JB iphone they only support edge you'd be better off with an android based phone.

Better off with a WM phone. :D
i Don't want to thread jack so i will stop there.

To the OP try this out best screen protector ever...http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-3g-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

You can find it at best buy.

erblo
12-15-2009, 5:17 PM
True no 3g on tmobile, but it's only marginally slower on Edge. If you get the droid phone you pay $25 for the data plan, iPhone can use the $10 plan. I'm cheap!

SVPRApps
01-08-2010, 7:00 AM
hmm any comparison to the Droid or Hero?

Lancear15
01-08-2010, 7:48 AM
Anyone have the Google phone yet? Looks promising.

http://www.google.com/phone

xrMike
01-08-2010, 8:16 AM
Just got a Droid Eris for xmas (Verizon special going on right now) after using a Razor for several years. Jeez, I love this thing. I feel like a caveman who just discovered fire.

Inoxmark
01-08-2010, 8:53 AM
I feel like a caveman who just discovered fire.Well put. :rofl2:
Me + Blackberry = same feeling

Grumpyoldretiredcop
01-09-2010, 8:46 PM
Better off with a WM phone. :D
i Don't want to thread jack so i will stop there.

Windows Mobile... <raspberry>... :p

I'd planned on sticking with the Treo 650 until all the early adopters find the bugs in the Droid... but a Verizon iPhone could be pretty tempting.