PDA

View Full Version : American Tactical Turkish MKE MP5 Style Pistols & Rifle AT94 K AT94 Pistol & Rifle

Atlantic Firearms.com
12-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Please note we can not ship the pistols to a CA ffl but can ship to a middleman transfer dealer for you .The rifle comes with a special 10 round mag and we would need to install a bullett button for CA shipments.

Atlantic Firearms is proud to announce the arrival of the American Tactical line of MP5 Style firearms Imported from MKE the Turkish contact manufactuer for HK .These are high quality collectiable firearms in 9 mm semi auto they are offered in 2 Styles of Pistols and 1 Rifle . We will be offering all 3 models please keep in mind they are in high demand and limited supply there may be a wait time depedning on the exact model.

AT94K 9mm Pistol ATIGAT94 $1495.00 Atlantic Firearms.com (www.atlanticfirearms.com)

AT94P 9mm Pistol ATIGAT94P $1495.00 Atlantic Firearms.com (www.atlanticfirearms.com)

AT94A2 9mm Carbine ATIGAT94A2 $1549.00 Atlantic Firearms.com (www.atlanticfirearms.com)

sales@atlanticfirearms.com

www.atlanticfirearms.com

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/data/default/images/AT94K.jpg

IrishPirate
12-12-2009, 12:16 PM
wont his need to be single shot to be "allowed" into the PRK?

Gio
12-12-2009, 12:19 PM
wont his need to be single shot to be "allowed" into the PRK?

Yup, you'd have to work tha tout with the middleman.

-Gio

Atlantic Firearms.com
12-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Yes we would ship the pistol to a middleman so they can convert for you , we will be offering discounts to Cal Guns posting members off our web site price.

Atlantic Firearms.com
12-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Here is a pic of the rifle

http://wwww.atlanticfirearms.com/data/default/images/catalog/large/AT94A2R.jpg

Hudson
01-02-2010, 12:00 AM
im trying to find out options for getting the MKE-SP-89's to pass the single shot exemption. the problem is from what ive been told here ,is that the barrel being under 6 inches is the problem..

ive sent EM's to Quinten Laser and IGF to see what kind of ideas they can come up with so that we might have a few "standard options"

it would be nice if we could get one of these guys to do a "Cali Package" on the SP-89. then Atlantic can just send the SP-89 to them knowing the mods will be done correctly..

my idea was to purchase another front site house/triple frame and have an extension welded to it as there isnt enough meat left on the barrel after the triple frame to weld a fake can then you could simply remove the modded site house/triple frame and replace with the one it came with once DROSED.

and since thredding it would make it fall under the assualt weapon catagory thredding is not an option. and i wouldnt be correct looking anyways

i really want 1 or 2 of these.. once i get the different options that might work figured out ...ill hash it over with Atlantic and they or the middle man FFL that does the mods can take it from there....

im also going to take a crappy special weapons mag i have and attempt to make a make a single shot sled out of it

fevillago
05-12-2010, 2:17 PM
BTT
:hide:

Atlantic Firearms
05-12-2010, 6:08 PM
We will soon be offering MP5 rifles built on original HK Parts kits by Vector Arms with Vector Arms receivers . These will have a bullet button installed and ship with a 30 round mag replacement parts kits and should run around $2,550.00 , we have had issues getting the MP5 bullet buttons to work in the MKE product line .

Retired Sparky
05-12-2010, 6:09 PM
are you selling any 10/20 or 10/30 rds magazine to californians? i have the rifle and it looks ugly with the 10/10 rds mag.

Atlantic Firearms
05-12-2010, 7:51 PM
We are not at this time , are you aware of anyone sellling the mag blocks for the MP5 curved mags ?

Atlantic Firearms
05-14-2010, 2:53 AM
We are now also offer stripped Vector MP5 9mm receivers

Hudson
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
As far as trying to make the Sp-89 "K" clones cali legal, ive come to the conclusion that the best host pistol "K" gun to use is the Cohaire.

Although it is my least favorite Brand of whats out there and i know Atlantic doesnt sell this brand. the Cohaire is the only "K" model out there that has a 3 lug barrel installed..

ive tried to figure out how to use the MKE and a spot welded Flashider /barrel extension but there just isnt enough meat out in front of the triple frame to attach anything to the MKE or the Tuner Fab's

you could do it with the "K" models that Turner Fab and MKE make but you would have to rebarrel the gun with a 3 lug and your running into serious money if you decided to go that route

Now if Atlantic could some how convince MKE to do a 3 lug "K" that would be great for those of us in cali wanting to make a compliant "K" model

im still hashing out the details of my CA 89K cali compliant pistols im still trying to figure out if you can legally have a perm attached flashider on a bullet button equipped single shot pistol ?

any idea's ?

i have been bitten by the 89K bug and i would like to thank Atlantic for answering the insane amount of questions ive asked them you guys are great and i will be ordering a few vector guns from you guys soon.

Hudson
06-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Atlantic,
As far as the Mag blocks are concerned i have not yet found one person makeing a mag block or zero shot sled to do the conversions for either the pistols or the rifles..

im going to make a pair of zero shot sleds for the K series. there is a market for a 10 shot mp-5 mag i would assume BTW.

maybe i will work on that idea as well.. should i try to make a 10 shot mag out of a 15 or 30 shot HK mag ?

im going to need a few for my cali 89's

ill keep you informed on my progress

and Atlantic, thanks again for being so helpful .You guys really are a class act !

Hudson,

Hudson
06-07-2010, 11:40 PM
are you selling any 10/20 or 10/30 rds magazine to californians? i have the rifle and it looks ugly with the 10/10 rds mag.

where did you get the 10/10 ??

i would like to purchase one to get some idea's for materials to make a few prototype 10/30's

fevillago
06-08-2010, 11:04 AM

i would like to purchase one to get some idea's for materials to make a few prototype 10/30's

he probably got it with the cohaire CA94. They come standard to CA customers.
BTW, I noticed your post counter is broken:)

Hudson
06-08-2010, 6:45 PM
BTW, I noticed your post counter is broken:)

yeah, i dont post much here im on the FAL Files all the time

:D

Hudson
06-08-2010, 6:51 PM
he probably got it with the cohaire CA94. They come standard to CA customers

i didnt realize that Cohaire Sold the CA series to Cali..

fevillago
06-08-2010, 11:17 PM
i didnt realize that Cohaire Sold the CA series to Cali..

Lanworld used to sell them but they don't anymore.

http://www.lanworldinc.com

Retired Sparky
06-09-2010, 7:25 AM

Actually, the rifle came with 1 10-10 rds mag.

cuda3x2
06-12-2010, 12:48 PM
remove

fevillago
06-12-2010, 7:58 PM
my mp5k 9mm mke turned out nice and cycles with any type of ammo.
quentin laser welded extension,bullet button,cut the mag and weld to one round and good to go after ten days i cut off the extension up to my h.k sp-89 handgard and looks nice.had to j&b weld the bullet buttons permanentlly.the mke do not have the ears to hold the bullet button ,but j&b weld work great. thanks atlantic firearms.

pictures?

cuda3x2
06-13-2010, 3:32 PM
remove

zeroescence
08-18-2010, 6:22 AM
PM sent on the MKE/ATI MP5 AT94A2. Thanks.