PDA

View Full Version : WTB GUNS check out my list....

SteveK
12-10-2009, 8:24 AM
There is a difference between california pricing and out of state pricing I understandthe California premium, were all stuck with that. I know whatguns are worth. Please don't try to sell me a gold cup fired for 2 grand with no box, anyone would be retarted to pay that, Gun prices are dropping like homes. Good pricing get's repeat business.

My List::43:

Colt 70 series gold cup with papers
Colt HBAR elite
Colt 1640
Colt Python 6 bright stainless w box
Colt python 6 blued
Colt Python 2
Colt Defender or new agent 45
Colt special combat blued
Colt Model 357
HK SR9 ot t
HK 911
HK 41
Dragunov NDM86 762 or 308
Dragunov tiger
TRP railed operator New
Baby Eagle

SteveK
12-10-2009, 5:22 PM
No one?

dachan
12-10-2009, 6:12 PM
No one?

Shortage of "retarts" I guess.

Actually, you should just buy your guns in AZ and avoid paying the CA premium. We're not going to let anything off-roster go without that premium.

SteveK
12-10-2009, 6:39 PM
I'm not a full resident there just yet.Thanks for the heads up.

Ding126
12-10-2009, 6:42 PM
Arizonashooting.com & Hkpro.com

SteveK
12-10-2009, 6:50 PM
Ding what about them?

dachan
12-10-2009, 7:42 PM
HKPro for the HK's, ArizonaShooting for the others.

SteveK
12-13-2009, 2:40 PM
Bump

Jerry1949
12-14-2009, 6:57 AM
I think your attitude has a lot of people turned off. Just MHO.

louscamaro91
12-14-2009, 9:09 AM
His attitude is a serious. Don't PM him trying to sell him a gun on your terms. Its a buyers market for everything right now EVERYTHING. Guns are valued less because cash is hard to get and valued more. Fewer people these days have steady good paying jobs and fewer people DID NOT buy a home during the stupid times. SteveK is a serious buyer and probably doesn't like to waste time because time is money.

dachan
12-14-2009, 9:41 AM
I think your attitude has a lot of people turned off. Just MHO.

I concur. You've got to be a pretty desperate seller to put up with an attitude like that.

SteveK
12-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Thank you Louis for being proffessional...These are the exact types I stay away from... Many people bought guns and homes at a high premium and expect to get what they payed... It's a buyers market period. Ammo gougers are starting to die off. There is no doubt I have seen some rediculous crooked prices but I don't make comments on them. I just keep on truckin. All the high end collector stuff will start to surface, It's tough times right now. People are dumping collections because they wan't to put presents under the tree, Or have even lost there jobs. I have bought 2 guns with my add. You may meet me in person one day with my 3 boys at the range and realise that I'm nothing but love and respect, and you will feel like a complete TARD....

Back to buying guns...

SteveK
12-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Sorry Jerry this is not craigslist to me. I never sell Toasters, Guitars and Blenders on a Gunboard...According to all your adds...

roadwarrior1971
12-16-2009, 10:08 PM
You shoot from the hip! I understand

NewFrontierArmory
12-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Shoot me an e-mail with what you're still looking for and we'll hook you up.

Shipping is cheap from NV and we can make some great deals.

Rob454
12-21-2009, 6:16 PM
His attitude is a serious. Don't PM him trying to sell him a gun on your terms. Its a buyers market for everything right now EVERYTHING. Guns are valued less because cash is hard to get and valued more. Fewer people these days have steady good paying jobs and fewer people DID NOT buy a home during the stupid times. SteveK is a serious buyer and probably doesn't like to waste time because time is money.

So what you are saying is SteveK is a reverse gouger ? his attitude is serious whatever that may be but its come across in his post as a s**tty attitude. how is it a buyers market when NOBODY/ VERY FEW is/are buying? Guns are worth less due to the same reason everything is worth less.
I don't personally care or have a gun he wants to buy but when I first read the ad and I immediately disliked SteveK's attitude

Good luck with your purchases. Hopefully your attitude is not like the way its coming across in the post. I know something gets lost in translation but.............

gunboat
12-21-2009, 6:26 PM
Steve has a real way with words -- Must be a graduate of the Dale Carnigie school of charm. Everbody likes to be kissed before they get screwed --

joepamjohn
12-30-2009, 5:58 PM
anyone would be retarted to pay that,

Hmmm, I think this explains a lot. ;)

wooger
12-30-2009, 6:13 PM
lol

dachan
12-30-2009, 6:41 PM
Hmmm, I think this explains a lot. ;)

You guy's must have caught this the first day!!