PDA

View Full Version : Droid update!!

jarhead995
12-09-2009, 9:36 PM
You heard it right, update just released by motorola/verizon it fixes the camera, puts in a new lock and sound on/off screen, changes the music controller widget, and more.

edit: portrait mode lock fixed, just a small little glitch on my part

Warhawk014
12-11-2009, 11:07 AM
i still havent gotten it.

fevillago
12-11-2009, 11:36 AM
what was wrong with the camera? I never noticed any problems.

Warhawk014
12-11-2009, 11:39 AM
what was wrong with the camera? I never noticed any problems.

there is a small auto focus issue. should be fixed with the update.

glock_this
12-11-2009, 11:42 AM
how is their list of apps, is it growing at all?

Warhawk014
12-11-2009, 11:54 AM
there is a whole lot of apps i havent even been able too look at them all. and the best thing is most of the apps are free. actually theres a whole lot of free apps i cant even begin to think a number. but yes its growing. i think the best app of all is the gps tracker. tracks my cell phone, and can be activated remotely via sms message. pretty handy if your phone gets stolen. the apps that you have to pay for are also pretty large in number and they work great.

PonchoTA
12-11-2009, 1:13 PM
I kind of liked the arc to unlock, now it's a straight movement like "the other guys". :(

Wonder if I can get that changed back.

On the plus side, it hasn't locked up or anything, no buggy actions like I sort of expected with new software.

Shows me that VZW does a better job at their S/w regression testing than other folks.

EOD3
12-11-2009, 1:47 PM
Droid is based on Giggle isn't it?

I refuse to use Giggle, they are more anti than I can stand. Conservative gun owners need not apply.

PolishMike
12-11-2009, 1:52 PM

I refuse to use Giggle, they are more anti than I can stand. Conservative gun owners need not apply.

So I take it you use a CB radio to communicate?

glock_this
12-11-2009, 1:56 PM

really.... they are about as open platform, free to give out killer technology, free information act expounder, free information provider as a big corporation as I have seen. I am a huge fan

EOD3
12-11-2009, 2:53 PM
So I take it you use a CB radio to communicate?

Your post has nothing to do with what I said. :rolleyes:

EOD3
12-11-2009, 2:56 PM
really.... they are about as open platform, free to give out killer technology, free information act expounder, free information provider as a big corporation as I have seen. I am a huge fan

That's your choice.

If you can live with their suppression of information and their dealings with communist countries, have at it.