View Full Version : MGM Target's for Sale **BRAND NEW**

12-08-2009, 8:07 PM
I bought these targets with the idea of making a shooting range on my friends property, but current legal issues force the sale of this as well as all my NIB reloading supplies. I guess im getting out of firearms as a hobby..:(

This is perfect for both long range shooting and 3 gun practice. The MGM targets are all painted by MGM and are brand new, still on pallets and ups boxes. The long range target was upgraded to handle shots from a .338 or other large caliber stuff.

Paid $6,269.00, will sell all for $5,000. Will deliver for free to sf bay area and north of that. For delivery to Southern california add $200

12-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Got pics or a link to the targets? Will you split it up?

12-10-2009, 6:44 PM
Got pics or a link to the targets? Will you split it up?

No pics because they are still loaded on the pallets they came on. They havent even been unpacked. If you need descriptions or pictures, just get the part numbers off the invoice I attached to the original post and look them up on the MGM targets website.

I will split them up, as long as I can sell at least 2/3 of what i have at once. I really dont want to spend the next month or two getting rid of one or two things at a time. Besides, im not sure you realize how heavy this stuff is. All together its probably about 2500-3000 lbs. If I part out either someone needs to pick up locally or you will have to pay shipping.

12-20-2009, 6:26 PM
PM sent