PDA

View Full Version : 10.5" LMT UPPER LIKE NEW $575

tunni
12-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Ok I have read and re-read all the info I can fine on short barreled uppers, I understand Calif does not have a constructive possession law, but the feds do. So comply with that, this is a rifle part, if you are so paranoid you are afraid to bring it into your house--don't buy it. If you want a SBR, pretty neat, then I have priced this quality high end upper so you can afford the Fed stamp. All NFA rules apply to this rifle part. I'm located in Cheyenne Wyoming and can ship this directly to you. Send me your e-mail for pictures. SOLD!! T0 PAT

Rick68
12-08-2009, 1:02 PM
Bump for ya tunni, for my pm I sent

tunni
12-08-2009, 3:32 PM
Sorry. did not understand the problems with firearms in California, I think you all have some super nice pieces. I will move this listing to Snipers Hide or someplace else.

supermario
12-08-2009, 4:26 PM
Sorry. did not understand the problems with firearms in California, I think you all have some super nice pieces. I will move this listing to Snipers Hide or someplace else.

You dont have to sell it elsewhere, its perfectly legal to put your 10"upper for sale on here. If you look around, you will see that many pistol uppers have been sold. As long as you state to know your local laws you are ok.
Free bump for a really nice upper. I had one on my pistol and sold it:(