PDA

View Full Version : Nor-Cal Black Rifle Gear

run8
12-04-2009, 10:00 PM
I had made an inquiry with regards to the service others have experienced.

I was a bit hasty in my commentary, that for which I apologize, I have a PM dispatched to the owner of Nor-Cal BRG and we shall discuss the matter at hand.

Thanks to those who commented and provided me with information to make another avenue of contact.

Frank

BRANDON7766
12-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Good luck, they might turn out to come through...if you can call being a month late on a shipment coming through.

kf6tac
12-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Have you tried sending a message to evollep3? I'm not saying it'll work... but he's regularly active here, so you might be able to get in touch.

SoCalRandy
12-04-2009, 10:09 PM
There are way too many great vendors available to choose from, you shouldn't have to deal with service like this... hope you get your mags.

SJgunguy24
12-04-2009, 10:20 PM
No, didn't know who they were here on Calguns, now I know and will give it a try, hopefully they will see this and offer some answers or reply to my follow up e-mail. I have a really crappy mail carrier in my area, and that's how my inquiry started, by seeing that in status date and wondering weill if it was shipped where is it and did the carrier play his usual games.

like kf6tac said PM evollep3, I only met him at the Tumey hills shoot but he seems like a great dude. I would make sure you know exactly what the issue is before calling someone out.
If it is a vendor ef up then you have 30,000 people who'll know about it.

ChrisO
12-04-2009, 10:28 PM
like kf6tac said PM evollep3, I only met him at the Tumey hills shoot but he seems like a great dude. I would make sure you know exactly what the issue is before calling someone out.
If it is a vendor ef up then you have 30,000 people who'll know about it.

I agree with SJgunguy, I have known Loyd for most of my life and hes a stand up guy. ALL of my accessories I own for my AR I mean ALL of them and furniture I bought from NBRG. The comment about the personal rifles being on the page being unprofessional is ridiculous they want to show of rifles with some of the accessories it says NBRG MEMBERS. Let me ask you how and the hell is that un professional?

run8
12-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Good, that's reassuring.

I'm working on a PM right now to him.

The personal rifles being shown doesn't bother me either.

I agree with SJgunguy, I have known Loyd for most of my life and hes a stand up guy. ALL of my accessories I own for my AR I mean ALL of them and furniture I bought from NBRG. The comment about the personal rifles being on the page being unprofessional is ridiculous they want to show of rifles with some of the accessories it says NBRG MEMBERS. Let me ask you how and the hell is that un professional?

ChrisO
12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Loyd is a good guy like I said all my accessories and furniture came from him a long with ALL of my P MAGS. He might be flustered with the holidays and all like someone said it's not his sole source of income and he has a family to feed but he is a awesome guy and will make it right.

run8
12-04-2009, 10:48 PM
I figured this may be a side thing, which again is cool by me, I just want some answers, that's it and I have retracted my commentary as much as I could w/o having the whole post deleted and have made public apology.

Sometimes we act in haste, I'm man enough to admit. I figure for sure the holidays factor in some, or maybe he's sick, who knows, I'm very easy to work.

Thanks again guys.

Loyd is a good guy like I said all my accessories and furniture came from him a long with ALL of my P MAGS. He might be flustered with the holidays and all like someone said it's not his sole source of income and he has a family to feed but he is a awesome guy and will make it right.

Gio
12-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Lloyd is legit :D I've known and have dealt with him for years as well. I hope everything gets worked out.

-Gio

ChrisO
12-04-2009, 11:57 PM
I've known him for 16 years and I got the spelling on his name wrong good one chris :p . Like I said I'm sure everything will get dealt with. I know the feeling you have about not receiving gear for awhile though, I think we all do and what a bummer it is. Almost like a prison waiting period for a gun, Accessories can be just as bad if not worse!

bolantej
12-04-2009, 11:59 PM
+1 for Lloyd being cool.

evollep3
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Thanks everyone, im researching on what is going on as I am typing on my end it shows it is shipped on 11/19 and obviously you should of received by now. so i will call to see what is going on with the mail carrier.

run8
12-05-2009, 11:50 AM
I appreciate your help, I've nothing on my end, otherwise I wouldn't be questioning anything.

Thanks everyone, im researching on what is going on as we I am typing on my end it shows it is shipped on 11/19 and obviously you should of received by now. so i will call to see what is going on with the mail carrier.

gemini1
12-05-2009, 4:05 PM
+100 for Lloyd. Have only dealt with him a couple of times but both times were A1 quality service, and this was during the mad rush!