View Full Version : Trying to get a womens pistol 1 class going

12-02-2009, 9:15 PM

Hello cal gunners,

I have finally convinced my wife and several other friends of mines wives to take a basic hand gun course. My family and friends have been training with me at the LMS DEFENSE www.lmsdefense.com courses for past two years and I wanted to see if there were any women that would like partake in this. It would be a womens only 1 day course and I believe there would be a limit of 15 students only and I have 5 or 6 spots already taken. The date for this class is Saturday March 27th and the location would be at the San Jose Metcalf range off of Bailey Rd.

Any questions or if you would like to express your interests please let me know as LMS is by far one of the best training outfits up in the Nor Cal Area. you can go to there site and look up the courses to see what handgun 1 covers as well as what the cost would be.

Direct link is to course outline is http://www.lmsdefense.com/lms/home/course/52

This Link is to register : http://www.lmsdefense.com/lms/home/courseinstance/348 NOTE !!!! it says closed course but that is because it is only open for women particapation

Be Safe,

12-04-2009, 9:50 PM
Seriously !!!!! No takers out there ??? Surely there has to be at least one interested female out there.

01-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Okay the date is set for Saturday March 27th. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from some great training by the LMS staff. I talked to Lisa at LMS today and the class is filling up pretty quickly now that the date is set.

01-09-2010, 6:28 PM
if only this were closer :/

02-02-2010, 9:31 PM
I see there are some spots left ladies....... If you go to there website and see the schedule it says closed because its a private class and only women are allowed to shot in it so dont get confused when you see that notation. Just call Lisa and tell her to sign you up. So far there are some motivated folks that signed up and all first time shooters. Dont be left out because your scared or nervous about trying it as Todd the instructor will make sure you are moving at your own comfortable pace. Cant say enouph good things about this training Company LMS Defense.

02-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Shucks, I'll be on the water... another conflict on the calendar. Not enough days to shoot AND fish - lol

02-12-2010, 8:51 PM

02-12-2010, 10:26 PM
if only this were closer :/

I know at least a couple that would love to attend one of these, but not in the Bay area.

Bump for ya though.

02-23-2010, 12:06 AM
I'll talk to my girlfriend, I know she'd be interested if this is still open. What is the cost for the class? She already has her USPSA rig, but are there any requirements for holsters? Thanks for the info in advance...

03-05-2010, 11:18 PM

03-06-2010, 12:56 AM
Ruff stock, what's the registration fee? Please thanks

03-07-2010, 9:10 PM
Hey mike,

My girlfriend is ready pending cost of the course. She can't find a friend at this point, but we both agreed she should take the course. Too bad I cant join too!!!! (on second thought, can I wear a wig and stuffed bra??)

04-13-2010, 8:44 PM
HUGE SUCCESS !!!! WE had 16 women sign up and all had nothing but great things to share about the class. I had a few buddies who's wifes took it and told me that they want additional training. LMS DEFENSE is a great outfit and they really customize there classes to what you want when you get something like this past all womens class togeter. Let me know if there are any more ladies interested in taking this same class.