PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Glock Holster, TDI Short VFG SOLD

esskay
12-02-2009, 4:33 PM
Was rooting around for something and came across some stuff I don't need.

Uncle Mike's LE Kydex Retention Holster for Glock 17/19/22/23, Right Handed

Got this off a prize table last year, and it has also been sitting in the closet. Totally unused in original packaging. Adjustable for rake, includes both paddle attachment and belt loop attachment. Going for $30 shipped new from retailers, asking $20 FTF or $25 shipped/OBOSOLD!.

<<product description/pic removed>>
TDI Arms Short Vertical Grip, OD Green

Photo above. I used this grip on a rifle for a couple matches, so it has some wear on the bottom where I must have rested it. Also lost the bottom rubber plug for the storage compartment at some point. Not as bling as Tango Down but it is solid, light weight, and works just fine. I've since gone VFG-less on my rifles. Looks like goes for $27 or so shipped new, given condition will take $10 shippedSOLD!.

<<product description/pics removed>>

Knoxx recoil-reducing Compstock for Remington 870

This came along as an extra with a used 870 that I bought a year or two ago, and has just been sitting in the closet. I never installed or used it, though I know the previous owner had used it on the shotgun before. It has the overmolded Hogue type of grip. No box or instructions, you can download manual from the Knoxx website. This appears to go for around $100 shipped new, given its third hand nature I'll take just $50 FTF or $60 shippedSOLD! thanks vhram.

<<product description/pics removed>>

vhram
12-02-2009, 5:19 PM
Ill take the comp stock

esskay
12-07-2009, 9:59 AM
One item sold, thanks!
BTT

pacrimguru
12-10-2009, 12:53 PM
bump for an okay guy that is kinda okay to hang out with once in a while if it isn't his time of the month. :p

esskay
12-14-2009, 10:27 AM
bump for an okay guy that is kinda okay to hang out with once in a while if it isn't his time of the month. :p

LOL, if only I had a Triple Tap with a super exclusive limited edition upside down logo to sell... :p

esskay
12-16-2009, 4:22 PM
btt

j_bauer
12-18-2009, 1:18 PM
I'll take the Uncle Mike's holster. Please include with the other item I purchased today for FTF.