View Full Version : Which Solar Tactical for Cetme?

Blood Ocean
12-02-2009, 4:10 PM
I'm looking forward to my HD CEMTE delivery and I'm trying to get all my parts together for a featureless build.

1st, does the CETME have the polymer or metal lower? I don't know the difference but on the Solar Tactical website it requires specification. Any help or do I have to wait for delivery of rifle to be sure?

2ND, the pictures look like a flash hider but I can't tell for sure. Does anyone know of a muzzle brake that will work on this gun?

Thanks in advance, pictures will be up once I get the rifle. If anyone has any tips or tricks I'm all ears (like OBAMA!!!)

12-02-2009, 4:19 PM
These battle rifles were made from European parts sets and assembled stamped receivers (just like original HK) and new...
it sounds like a stamped metal receiver to me.

12-02-2009, 6:11 PM
Why don't you e mail him and ask what he reccomends. He's good dude and wants his customers to be happy with their products and service.

12-02-2009, 6:24 PM
it's a flash hider. You can get a PWS for $100 or go with the IGF one that looks like a FH but really is a brake. investmentgradefirearms.com

12-02-2009, 8:28 PM
Someone called me from solar tactical asking if I had a polymer or metal trigger housing. I knew that C93 on the way was polymer, so I guess that's the grip that solar tactical will be sending.