PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been to Fresno Rifle and Pistol Club?

Army GI
11-28-2009, 10:04 AM
I've been thinking about getting a membership there since its closer to my house. I used to go to the Lemoore Sportsman's Club to shoot, but it's a drive for me. Is anybody a member there? How is the shooting environment? Can you shoot steel targets at their 600 yard rifle range? Are there newbs that ruin everything? Etc..

wildog8812
11-28-2009, 2:22 PM
I've been thinking about getting a membership there since its closer to my house. I used to go to the Lemoore Sportsman's Club to shoot, but it's a drive for me. Is anybody a member there? How is the shooting environment? Can you shoot steel targets at their 600 yard rifle range? Are there newbs that ruin everything? Etc..

I used to go all the time but lately have just been going out to BLM land and shooting out there. It is a nice range as long as you don't go on the weekends. It is not the "newbs" that get to me because you will see them everywhere it is they guy who comes out in his low rider with his "piece" as they call it and screw around. Over all it is a good range for me to go to because it is only 20 minutes from house and las time I checked it was $150 for 18 month memberships but that may have changed.