PDA

View Full Version : TG $319

onequickshift
11-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Was wondering a few things, first off read in topic that KD made Noveske lowers? Like all the ones they use on their rifles off their site? Or do other companies make for them? Second, who makes TG lower that's in the $319 special on the website?
What kind of lower parts kit comes with it? Like who makes the parts? The grip? And it comes with a butt stock right? Who makes it?

Anyone here buy the kit? What upper did you pair it with? My husband wants to get a noveske lower to build his first AR, I kind of want to build one with him too now, maybe I could get the TG kit, he was thinking noveske lower, rra lower parts kit, and magpul ubr or just Moe. But he isn't sure what kind of upper to get from you guys, or what would well with that setup as far as budget and quality go anyways. Any suggestions and info would be appreciated :)

Terenus
11-27-2009, 1:26 AM
If you can go visit their store, they have plenty of uppers to show you.

I picked up one of those lowers and I paired it with a Stag upper. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it.

onequickshift
11-27-2009, 3:46 AM
Thank you! Just trying to get as much info as I can if I too want to build one along with him. I was looking at stag's 6.8 rifles? Was also wondering if that was a good alternative to the 308 rifles, or if one could be built so easily. My husband is actually this month going ahead with a xd purchase and a shotgun, before he starts his ar project since xmas is also here and we have a large family to shop for (50 people or so, once we narrow a list lol) so big projects will have to be done slowly :) I think would be a nice project to do along side with him. What stag upper are you using? He was looking at before I believe a 2T but I think as of since I think if he goes noveske he will go with a Daniel defense upper? He still wants to get at least one complete rifle that's off shelf, so may sway him to something like the 6.8 for cost effect from stag. But if we can save faster or I will on the side I am looking at the LWRCi repr I believe its called :) I wonder how it or the 6.8 hunter from stag do for hunting deer or other game :)