View Full Version : **SOLD** Smith & Wesson 22A-1 .22LR (SFBA)

11-22-2009, 2:56 PM

I bought this brand new from Sportsmen's Supply in San Jose about 5-6 years ago. I took it to the range a week later, put about 200 rounds through it and cleaned it when I got home. A month after that I bought a Walther P22 and this gun hasn't been shot since.

It has plain black target sights (no dots or other markings). The rear is adjustable for windage & elevation. It has a railed top and I considered throwing on a red dot but never got around to it (I don't know what kind of rail it is or what would fit). This could make a good base platform for a full-on target pistol. From what I can remember, there's very little recoil.

It comes with:
One extra 10rd magazine (for a total of 2).
Gun lock (long cable-type).
Original box with matching serial number.
Original instruction booklet.
Original warranty card (detached but never filled out)
Spent casing from factory test fire still in the envelope.
Two extra plastic doohickeys (technical term) for the recoil spring.

Asking $200. No shipping, FTF only. I live and work along the peninsula (Mountain View through San Mateo). I'll go to whatever FFL you want to in the Bay Area, though I'd pick UG Imports in Fremont if it were up to me (Anthony is a cool guy to work with).

Ruger 10/22 Stainless
Walther G22
Other .22LR rifles, let me know what you got.
Ammo… 9mm or .45 Defensive. Speer Gold Dots preferred.
For items w/ a market value higher than this 22A-1, I'm willing to contribute some cash to trade up.
I'm open to other options so let me know if you have something else cool that's firearms related and you want to try to work out a fair trade.

Dibs go to replies here but you must confirm meeting/payment details w/ me via followup PM.

11-22-2009, 2:59 PM
pm sent

11-22-2009, 4:51 PM
great deal - bump for you.

11-25-2009, 2:20 PM
Bump. C'mon everyone, it's a .22! Price of admission can't get much lower. :)

11-25-2009, 2:32 PM
Pm sent

11-25-2009, 3:25 PM
pm sent

11-26-2009, 5:53 PM
If not sold yet I'll take it for the price listed.