View Full Version : SOLD: Nighthawk Custom, G10 "Golfball" dimpled 1911 grips (SFBA)

11-22-2009, 2:14 PM

These are stock grips from a GRP Recon (full size, Government). Color is black. I knew the checkering would be a bit too aggressive for me so I ordered another set of grips ahead of time. I didn't have the heart to sand down such nice grips. They were removed as soon as I got home after picking up the gun. They're as close to brand new as you can get other than being used in the factory test firing that would have been performed by NHC.

Asking $45 shipped. That's almost 1/2 off for mint grips and you save on NH's shipping charges! I live and work along the peninsula (Mountain View through San Mateo) but can drive anywhere within reason for a FTF.

I'll consider trades for other 1911 grips.

I'm looking for 9mm or .45 defensive ammo too. Speer Gold Dots are preferred but I'll entertain other offers.

Edit: These came off a stock GRP so I'm 99% sure they're not magwell cut. Mine doesn't have a magwell. I honestly don't know enough to tell the difference. :o

Link to NHC page:

The ammo in the picture is NOT included. Buyer is responsible for confirming proper fit on their gun. Dibs go to replies here but you must confirm meeting/payment details w/ me via followup PM.

11-25-2009, 2:17 PM

Price lowered. New price includes shipping and I'll eat the Paypal fees if you choose to use it. Still prefer local sale but I'll send it wherever.

11-25-2009, 2:40 PM
I can't tell, are these magwell cut?

12-07-2009, 4:49 PM

12-11-2009, 9:33 AM
Last price drop. $50 shipped. If you want to use PP, I'll eat the fees.

04-27-2010, 6:12 PM
Trying again. These have been sitting at the bottom of my safe for a few months now. If anyone wants to offer a trade for other grips, shoot me a PM. I'm mostly interested in synthetic/plastic/polymer type grips. If you wanna offer up wood grips, they'd better have something unique or novel about them (i.e. the Punisher skull, Superman logo, flames, etc). :)

04-28-2010, 1:50 AM
I am interested. Sent an e-mail w/ trade offers.

Best regards,