View Full Version : WTS Brand New ACE Skeleton Stock w/ Complete Assembly

11-18-2009, 9:55 PM

I am selling a brand new never used ACE Skeleton Stock, complete with Buffer, Buffer Tube, and Spring for $90. FREE SHIPPING w/ tracking no. and delivery confirmation.

Best fixed stock for AR15 platform. Extremely lightweight, durable, comfortable cheek foam, and makes the AR look much sleeker and sexy than the boring carbine stock. Esp. stands out here in CA where us normal civilians cannot own collapsible stocks and such.

Comes with Receipt and Instructions. Bought last year in June 2008 and planned to mate it to my father's law enforcement Rock River LAR lower and buy a wicked upper. Because of the economy and uppers skyrocketing in price within the last year, never got around to completing my project. So deciding to sell the ACE stock and stick with my Mini-14 for now.

Stock has never been used or shot. Just sitting in gun closet this whole time. You can tell from the buffer, the tube, and spring, there is absolutely no wear at all from shooting. In the pictures, I just stuck it to the LAR lower just so you can see what it looks like mated.

11-18-2009, 10:03 PM
PM sent.