PDA

View Full Version : reload clinic

bubbapug1
11-18-2009, 8:20 AM
I can give reloading clinics for free. I have two dillion 550's. One is set up for 9mm, the other is 45 acp.

I can teach 2 guys at a time. I will teach them how to set up a dillon, how to find loads, etc. The down side is after I teach you you have to load rounds for my use for the same time frame I spent showing you how to set up the dillons!! Its the quiz!!

If you want to take stuff home you need to bring you own components - brass, powder, primers, bullets.

I will be setting up for Berry plated bullets. 115 grn 9mm and 185 grn 45 acp.

I prefer LEO or military folks, no criminals, no far right or left wing nutcakes...if you listen to Rush or belong to Acorn stay away.

south OC.

Sheldon
11-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Now that's trusting your teaching ability making a newbie reload for YOU!!! Very generous offer though for all those looking for guidence. I'de do the same if my house weren't such a mess.

bubbapug1
11-19-2009, 1:28 PM
Reloading isn't that complicated but you do have to start with good brass, load data, components, and you have to PAY ATTENTION to make sure you don't get a double charge or forget the powder.

I guess there are no takers....so off to the garage I go for more drudgery!

tools2teach
11-19-2009, 1:45 PM
Bubbapug1....It's me from on-target. I am planning on getting a 550 myself. Would you mind teaching me if you I help you load your ammo?