View Full Version : Working with Millett at all??

11-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Just wondering about the millett DMS-1 and if you can get a hold of it. I'm really looking into a 1-4 variable and it seems to be the best bang for the buck. I have my target scope that will be replaced by a vortex soon enough, but really need a 1-4 scope to use on an 18" AR at the moment. I'd like the Leupold 1.5-5 MRT scope but 600+ is too much for my budget currently. Let me know what you think a good scope to fill the place if you have any other suggestions.

11-18-2009, 7:57 PM
I've soured on Millett for a couple of reasons. 1) they have been bought out by Bushnell, and CS has sucked since then, 2) Chinese-made with poor QC = worthless junk. I sold the best one of the batch I received and returned the rest for credit.

Having said that, we still sell them if you want them for $209 shipped. We have a "pile" available (for a reason).

Vortex is coming out with a new 1-4x that won't break the bank and will have very useful features for that scope.

11-18-2009, 8:07 PM
Oh, very nice, I was looking at the vector optics 1-4, the Millett DMS, the Mark AR but if Vortex is coming out with something, PM me I'm looking for a low powered scope to put on an 18" AR. A BDC would be great, but not necessary and I am interested in most anything that Vortex puts out because they are a great bang for the buck. What is the ETA on the Vortex 1-4??

11-20-2009, 11:07 AM
ETA will be early spring, PM incoming