View Full Version : WTS Hahn Precision Bottom 9mm Mag Block AR AR-15

11-16-2009, 5:12 AM
$189 shipped to your door, brand new
email: ezzie.b@gmail.com
decent iTrader feedback, will accept Money Order or FTF in Los Angeles Area (Marina del Rey). Thank you!!

This is the best mag block for a AR 9mm setup that you can buy.
Selling one brand new, never used, bought it then changed my mind about completing a 9mm project due to financial matters. Please buy mine, also I will soon be posting a 9mm CMMG BCG, 9mm spikes upper, 9mm 5" heavy barrel

Designed for quick caliber change between 5.56mm and 9mm with minimal effort. Adapter loads in from the bottom of the magazine well and secures with a tension device. Ideal for users using Colt magazines and frequently changing between calibers that desire the bolt hold open feature. Holds the bolt open on the last round with Colt magazines.

* 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body
* MIL-A-8625 “F” Type III Class 2 hard black anodize
* Tool steel bolt hold open actuator
* Standard 9mm Colt type ejector
* Parkerized steel components

* Colt pattern system that uses standard Colt and modified Uzi magazines
* Bolt hold open on last round with Colt magazines
* Tapered and funnelled magazine well for smooth insertion and minimal rotational movement
* Built in Bolt Catch Actuator is designed to allow for fouling and fine debris
* Tool steel Feed Ramp is designed with scalloped surfaces to provide superior functioning even with hollowpoints

Installation Instructions

* Remove upper receiver from rifle
* With supplied allen wrench insert the long end into the 1⁄8″ hole in adapter (forward radius of magwell) and loosen the captured screw as far as possible. The roller in front should now be free
* Install adapter from bottom of receiver as you depress magazine catch. if you have fitment issues check the magazine well dimensions
* The top of the adapter and top of receiver should be flush and magazine catch moves freely
* Tighten the captured screw as hard as possible (roller cannot damage the receiver) with the allen wrench
* Assemble rifle

12-22-2009, 7:13 PM
Bump, price lowered $189 only

12-22-2009, 7:29 PM
location.......... ( oops didnt read the post completely )

12-22-2009, 7:36 PM
PM on mag block

12-23-2009, 12:36 AM
I'll take it.

12-23-2009, 1:31 AM
sent you email.

12-28-2009, 7:32 PM
No replies in gmail nor pm. Maybe seller is on vacation.