PDA

View Full Version : Looking for gun shops with good prices...list here please

NorCalGuy
03-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Looking for gun shops with good prices...

I'm in the North Bay...so any there would be very helpful...but feel free to list any in the greater Bay Area...my local shop wants 647 for a PC-9 and that's outrageous.

NorCalGuy
03-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Looking for gun shops with good prices...

I'm in the North Bay...so any there would be very helpful...but feel free to list any in the greater Bay Area...my local shop wants 647 for a PC-9 and that's outrageous.

maxicon
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
A lot depends on what you're looking for.

Kerley's in Cupertino often has good prices on used shotguns and some rifles, while their pistol prices and new gear tend to be high.

Sportsmen's Supply in Campbell often has good pistol prices, both new and used, but you have to check often, as their reasonably priced things tend to turn over quickly while the expensive pieces sit a while.

Gun Exchange down in San Jose frequently has good prices on older rifles and shotguns, including milsurp. It's an old guard shop - a bit cluttered and jumbled.

I like clean used guns. I find if I hit the right shops regularly, I spot bargains fairly often, which can result in me spending too much money, so I quit going so regularly...

Shark
03-02-2005, 12:48 PM
City Arms in Pacifica has good prices relative to other stores in the Bay Area.

jrhglock99
03-02-2005, 12:50 PM
CHECK AMERICAN OUTDOOR SPORTS SUPPLY IN LIVERMORE HE WILL SELL ONE FOR ABOUT 560.00. HIS NUMBER IS (925)443-9691 HIS NAME IS RICH AND TELL HIM "SPANKY" SENT YOU.

vaporone_859k@hotmail.com
03-04-2005, 1:05 AM
Irvington Arms in Fremont.