PDA

View Full Version : Indoor range!! Homemade!! You too can have one...

ZombieKiller
11-11-2009, 6:19 AM
W9EfWLVSUk8

team1320
11-11-2009, 6:34 AM
LOL.. nice video.. certified crack head killer... that stinger .22 did some damage..

supersonic
11-11-2009, 6:36 AM
The first 2/3 of the video was very interesting. The last 1/3 ruined it. Cheesey clown shoes.

bombadillo
11-11-2009, 6:42 AM
:rofl2: That was hilarious. Hopefully idiots don't think its OK to go shooting stinger high velocity .22lr rounds through their house like its nothing. Just plain morons.

unclejesse
11-11-2009, 7:08 AM
hahaha gotta love them stingers!

Ivanhoe
11-11-2009, 8:36 AM
i like the Leave it to Beaver music - everything else was goofy

will227457
11-11-2009, 8:48 AM
lame, who shoots intheir house?

Mstnpete
11-11-2009, 8:48 AM
Crazy bastarge hehehe

snobord99
11-11-2009, 9:40 AM
That's 6 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

bigmike82
11-11-2009, 10:00 AM
That's awesome.

Not that I advocate using your hallway as a shooting range...

caoboy
11-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Guns are like groceries, it'd be stupid not to have them in your home! LOL

tgriffin
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
That second dude sounds like a crack head. Sweet jesus those two losers are scary mother****ers.

gunn
11-11-2009, 11:53 AM
What I find hillarious is that I would expect this vid from some HS kids but these guys look quite a bit older than that.
-g

PolishMike
11-11-2009, 12:09 PM
lol great

retired
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Did anyone pick up on the statement by the guy who explained the different rounds being shot. He said something to the effect of telling us the different calibers he would be shooting. Last time I checked, .22 was the same caliber, no matter what brand you bought.

That was an indication of the stupidity yet to come.:)

Lead Lobber
11-11-2009, 6:38 PM
I shoot my bb gun inside sometimes, with those targets that turn orange, but I don't have any telephone books; they hit the recycle bin before I enter my high mountain retreat. I use old computer paper boxes filled with an old terry cloth bath robe to trap the rare and expensive copper bb shots, so I can feed them to my classic Red Rider again.

Now, some thirty five years ago, a tree service topped some old, tall pine trees in the Seventeen Mile Drive Village, and I grabbed one of the bolts for a chair side table, and put a few (very few) .22's into it to see if the neighbors could hear me. They never did, so I gave up on the idea of an inside shooting range, knowing that, sooner or later, no matter how careful I was, the police would come knocking.

So I spend my golden years in my retirement mansion (High Mountain Meadow) in the Rockies, and built a proper indoor range that sucks smoke out so fast spent brass often clogs the fans. My engineer is working on that. :o

I designed my articulated indoor range with five areas: Small arms, high powered rifles, automatic assault weapons, heavy armored hot dogs, and weapons of mass destruction.

I have a lot of fun down there, so I'm going down and expend a few old rounds. I understand I got suspended here for conduct unbecoming a member. Sorry! :o

I promise to be polite in the future.

Lead Lobber

Is there anything better than being old and rich? :D

Lead Lobber
11-11-2009, 6:58 PM
Did anyone pick up on the statement by the guy who explained the different rounds being shot. He said something to the effect of telling us the different calibers he would be shooting. Last time I checked, .22 was the same caliber, no matter what brand you bought.

That was an indication of the stupidity yet to come.:)

To obvious humor object, you do? :confused:

diginit
11-11-2009, 8:16 PM
There is a cell waiting....

joelogic
11-11-2009, 8:32 PM
Not even going to finish this video. When he said they were going to try three different calibers and then named 3 different types of .22 I closed it.

audihenry
11-11-2009, 9:01 PM
What a couple of losers. This is what the average gun owner looks like to liberals.

Lead Lobber
11-11-2009, 9:14 PM
What I find hillarious is that I would expect this vid from some HS kids but these guys look quite a bit older than that.
-g

I hear H&S all the time from the local police on my scanner. What does it mean? Drugs, I can infer ... but H - S?

jdberger
11-11-2009, 9:40 PM
High
School

So...that was interesting....

A nice lesson on how NOT to shoot an informative video regarding guns.

supersonic
11-12-2009, 5:35 AM
I shoot my bb gun inside sometimes, with those targets that turn orange, but I don't have any telephone books; they hit the recycle bin before I enter my high mountain retreat. I use old computer paper boxes filled with an old terry cloth bath robe to trap the rare and expensive copper bb shots, so I can feed them to my classic Red Rider again.

Now, some thirty five years ago, a tree service topped some old, tall pine trees in the Seventeen Mile Drive Village, and I grabbed one of the bolts for a chair side table, and put a few (very few) .22's into it to see if the neighbors could hear me. They never did, so I gave up on the idea of an inside shooting range, knowing that, sooner or later, no matter how careful I was, the police would come knocking.

So I spend my golden years in my retirement mansion (High Mountain Meadow) in the Rockies, and built a proper indoor range that sucks smoke out so fast spent brass often clogs the fans. My engineer is working on that. :o

I have a lot of fun down there, so I'm going down and expend a few old rounds. I understand I got suspended here for conduct unbecoming a member. Sorry! :o

I promise to be polite in the future.

Lead Lobber
:D

Thanks you for that VERY 'informative' and topical(;)) post!:p

Is there anything better than being old and rich?

I wouldn't know. But thanks for letting us all know you are!

I designed my articulated indoor range with five areas: Small arms, high powered rifles, automatic assault weapons, heavy armored hot dogs, and weapons of mass destruction.

And quite an imagination to boot!

Adrien
11-12-2009, 6:46 AM
That's 6 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

Touché. However, I was getting paid during that 6 mintues.

Adrien

Mickey D
11-12-2009, 7:04 AM
I hear H&S all the time from the local police on my scanner. What does it mean? Drugs, I can infer ... but H - S?

H&S refers to the Health and Safety Codes. It's used as a referance to pot usually, but can mean any drug use or violation.

WeekendWarrior
11-12-2009, 2:37 PM
WWRTW

Bizcuits
11-12-2009, 2:50 PM
H&S = Health and Safety (drugs).

The video is well, rather hickish, something tells me one of them is probably going to die shortly after telling his friends to, "HAY Y'all! Check this out!"