PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Daley (blames guns) on Fort Hood Massacre

n2k
11-10-2009, 1:36 PM
Mayor Daley from Chicago blaming guns....WTF :mad:

http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/10/chicago-mayor-daley-blames-fort-hood-on-americas-love-of-guns

On Monday, Chicago Mayor Daley blamed the Ft. Hood Jihad Massacre on America’s love of guns!

“Unfortunately, America loves Guns. We love guns to a point where that uh we see devastation on a daily basis. You don’t blame a group.”

The Mayor is using a straw-man argument that conveniently provides him with an opportunity to politicize the terrorist attack as part and parcel with America’s love of guns.

Mayor Daley, and other politicians, like to blame gun violence on the guns themselves because that is so much easier than admitting any inconvenient (politically incorrect) truths which might be revealed if they were to place blame where it belongs.

Kids murdering each other in the inner city? That’s because of guns, not the War On Drugs which turns poor children into black market drug distributing gang members.

Islamists murdering people while shouting Allah Akbar? That’s because of guns, not the Jihad being perpetrated globally against all so called “infidels”.

They blame guns because guns don’t vote.

Taking Mayor Daley at face value for a moment, is he seriously arguing for increased gun control on a military base? If there had been more guns around, this ticking Jihad bomb could have been put down a lot faster than he was.

hill billy
11-10-2009, 1:53 PM
As soon as Mayor Daley's bodyguards lay down their guns I will lay done mine.

Roadrunner
11-10-2009, 1:54 PM
It has to be all of that smart gun technology. Guns can just go off and kill people and drag innocent people with them. We need to ban smart gun technology.

Sgt Raven
11-10-2009, 1:55 PM
Well I blame the Ft. Hood massacre on people that think like Mayor Daley does. :p

bwiese
11-10-2009, 1:55 PM
Since Daley is part of MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal Guns), I'm just waiting for the indictment.

glbtrottr
11-10-2009, 2:00 PM
indictment?
No.
while that would be music to my ears, I'd love to know more.

And...his position on guns is the most minuscule of things he should be indicted for :)

510shooter510
11-10-2009, 2:07 PM
He is such a moron he is actually on our side even though he doesn't know it! Every time he opens his mouth, the people who are serious about a gun free society wish he would stop making a fool of them! Gun control on a military base! Hilarious I thought that was the problem?

Vtec44
11-10-2009, 2:07 PM
If you blame Islamic extremists, you're a racist. If you blame guns, you'll get re-elected.

dfletcher
11-10-2009, 2:09 PM
Mayor Daley from Chicago blaming guns....WTF :mad:

On Monday, Chicago Mayor Daley blamed the Ft. Hood Jihad Massacre on America’s love of guns!

“Unfortunately, America loves Guns. We love guns to a point where that uh we see devastation on a daily basis. You don’t blame a group.”

Kids murdering each other in the inner city? That’s because of guns, not the War On Drugs which turns poor children into black market drug distributing gang members.

Let's not dismiss the value of condoning bad behavior by minimizing personal responsibility in favor of society's inequities, using public coffers to grant benefits to the idle instead of requiring folks to work. The Mayor uses the power of the state (so to speak) to accomplish the same now as was done by the Klan 100 years ago with the bull whip and the rope. A little "Smiling Faces" with Hizzoner in the background would be in order, I think.

Quser.619
11-10-2009, 4:00 PM
Yet one more reason I will enjoy the Olympics in Brazil & be so happy that elected criminal didn't get his hands on the money that would have come in for it!

steadyrock
11-10-2009, 4:46 PM
If only we didn't have guns on Army bases, this tragedy could have been prevented.

11-10-2009, 4:52 PM
I am so sick and tired of these brain dead liberals.

Bizcuits
11-10-2009, 5:14 PM
Never miss a chance to push an agenda... :rolleyes:

Maestro Pistolero
11-10-2009, 5:35 PM
Since Daley is part of MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal Guns), I'm just waiting for the indictment.

Mayors Against Firearms In America

coolusername2007
11-10-2009, 5:36 PM
Surprise, surprise. What a moron.

coolusername2007
11-10-2009, 5:39 PM
Yet one more reason I will enjoy the Olympics in Brazil & be so happy that elected criminal didn't get his hands on the money that would have come in for it!

While you're down there, be sure to grab a few of America's children being held hostage and bring them back to their rightful families here in America. Yeah, Hillary solved that one now didn't she?

jwb28
11-10-2009, 5:52 PM
Mayor Daley would blame guns if he was constipated. Which apparently he is, daily

John

Maestro Pistolero
11-10-2009, 6:22 PM
If only we didn't have guns on Army bases, this tragedy could have been prevented.

Excellent. Yes let's ban guns on army posts because it works so well in Chicago. Oh wait, Ft Hood already does that, all the guns were in the armory.

Well let's at least make killing people illegal while we're at it, so that criminals will think twice about using a gun.

POLICESTATE
11-10-2009, 6:24 PM
Nobody asked his (Daley's) opinion, maybe he should just learn to shut his trap and fix the plethora of problems in his own town before he starts criticizing things in another state and on a military base for that matter.

Vinnie
11-10-2009, 6:49 PM
http://biggovernment.com/files/2009/11/daley.jpg
WHAT A BIG TURD!

gazzavc
11-10-2009, 8:13 PM
Mayor Daley = A55clown

What a buffoon, why not ban guns from the military altogether, better still let's ban mayoral bodyguards, and their guns as well.

FFS

Vinnie
11-10-2009, 9:11 PM
Mayor Daley = A55clown

What a buffoon, why not ban guns from the military altogether, better still let's ban mayoral bodyguards, and their guns as well.

FFS

A55clown.... LOL

https://www.pfyfn.com/files/37679/Daley%20Ass%20Clown.JPG

Rem1492
11-10-2009, 9:29 PM
I blame 9-11 on Airplanes. Yeah, good logic there.

coolusername2007
11-10-2009, 9:45 PM
I blame 9-11 on Airplanes. Yeah, good logic there.

Under Heller they certainly are "dangerous and unusual". Let's ban 'em! :43:

jamesob
11-10-2009, 9:55 PM
its not like this pos was a inner city youth turned to drugs and gangs, it was a army soldier and a dr. at that. i just wonder what the view would be if he went to the mall and did this to civilians with a military weapon.

OutlawDon
11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
What a f_ckin' idiot.

And who asked his opinion anyway. Is he an expert on this subject matter??

coolusername2007
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
its not like this pos was a inner city youth turned to drugs and gangs, it was a army soldier and a dr. at that. i just wonder what the view would be if he went to the mall and did this to civilians with a military weapon.

Or worse, if he went to a school.

bigcalidave
11-11-2009, 4:02 AM

In Texas?? He wouldn't have lasted nearly as long! Probably would have had a lot less victims too! LOTS of people are armed down there. If not carrying, then certainly in their trucks. Some good ol boy would have heard shooting and grabbed his own "military weapon" from his back seat and taken care of the situation. Only reason he lasted so long was the abso****inglutely ridiculous gun free army base...