PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Stack On Rifle Cabinet

joel1316
06-23-2005, 9:09 AM
I'm looking to buy a Stack On 8 gun cabinet - Ready To Assemble. This cabinet comes in parts for the user to assemble. Nice and light weight for easy relocation. I'd like to use this cabinet to hold cheaper/beat up rifles to make space in my primary safe. Doesn't have to be this specific model, but it has to be no wider than 17 inches.
Anyone know where I can get one locally at a good price? I'm in the Norcal/Bay Area.

Thanks!

trempel_ry@yahoo.com
06-23-2005, 9:52 AM
I got mine at City Arms in Pacifica. They have pretty good prices on them.

joel1316
06-23-2005, 10:49 AM
I just called City Arms and there prices are great! Its so low that I'm willing to make the drive out to Pacifica, which is about 1+ drive for me!

maxicon
06-23-2005, 4:19 PM
Let us know what you think about it. I've been thinking about the same - putting the cheap iron in an inexpensive lockbox to free up room in the big safe.

max

joel1316
06-24-2005, 7:49 AM
I've had a cabinet in the past before moving up to the safe. Truthfully, the cabinet is just good for keeping the kids away from the gun. Theft wise? Forget, any good crowbar will destroy it in minutes, LOL. I kept calling around and checking on some other deals and actually saw something I like from Walmart.

This one comes out to about $370 to my door.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3207151#long_descr