PDA

View Full Version : So I left my wallet at the range...

Toolbox X
11-07-2009, 2:24 PM
About an hour ago I was coming home from the range and I noticed my wallet wasn't in my back pocket. I figured I must have left it at my house.

As I pulled into my driveway my cell phone rang. It was a guy asking me if I left my wallet at the range. OMG! He asked how far away I was and I replied that I would be there in 15 minutes.

I pull up and two guys are waiting for me. One of them hands me my wallet. I ask how in the world did they get my phone number? They said they went through my entire wallet. buried inside was an old list of of phone numbers for everyone on my team at work. They matched my name to the list and found my cell number. I was really impressed.

I tried to give them money. There was $61 in my wallet. They would not accept it. I shook their hands and thanked them for their honesty. I should have said integrity.

These two young men demonstrated a level of integrity rarely seem. It's something I've seen far more in shooters than in non-shooters. I can't thank them enough.

I just had to share.

offrdmania
11-07-2009, 2:26 PM
Thats cool to hear, glad there was a happy ending. If I ever lost my wallet I would go crazy!

anthonyca
11-07-2009, 2:27 PM
Great story.

Cokebottle
11-07-2009, 2:30 PM
There are still a lot of honest people out there.

You'll find many of them at the range.

audihenry
11-07-2009, 2:32 PM
There are some good people left out there. Good stuff.

ar15barrels
11-07-2009, 3:04 PM
I left an S&W model 41 and a brick of ammo at the range once.
I remembered it just as I got home.
The rangemaster called me later that evening to tell me he really likes it.
I told him he could have fun with the brick of ammo, but to save me the gun for when I saw him next.
Went back the next weekend and got it from him.

GMG
11-07-2009, 3:40 PM
Several years ago my wife and I were riding bikes on the board walk in Mission Beach. Wife pulls up gets off the bike and picks up a wallet.

She looks inside and see's a bunch of green, $600.00+. Business card inside that matched name on drivers lic. This was before cel phone days for us.

Got home called the #, ask him a few questions to verify I.D. He asked if there was any money in the wallet, wife asked how much he thought there should be. He said he thought about $600 give or take a couple dollars.

She told him it's all there, he about S**T a brick.

He was one happy camper when he came to our house to pick it up.

gn3hz3ku1*
11-07-2009, 4:38 PM
I left an S&W model 41 and a brick of ammo at the range once.
I remembered it just as I got home.
The rangemaster called me later that evening to tell me he really likes it.
I told him he could have fun with the brick of ammo, but to save me the gun for when I saw him next.
Went back the next weekend and got it from him.

hahah maybe he rented it out for a week? ahha jk

.22guy
11-07-2009, 4:40 PM
Gun people are usually honest, upstanding people. Thanks for sharing your story.

Beelzy
11-07-2009, 4:42 PM
It is refreshing to read about something such as this, especially in this day and age.

BroncoBob
11-07-2009, 4:42 PM
Great to hear that. I was at the Sportmans in Manteca and some guy left his rifle on the bench. After a couple of hours no one returned for it so I took it to the office. Wonder if anyone came back for it?

ar15barrels
11-07-2009, 5:05 PM
hahah maybe he rented it out for a week? ahha jk

I doubt it.
It's a private range that's only staffed fri, sat and sun.

devilinblack
11-07-2009, 5:15 PM
I've been on both ends of this experience. Have found and returned wallets much to the relief of the owners and had someone find my dayrunner in the grocery store with a couple hundred bucks, my PDA and all the other junk that you can cram in one of those.

It's not common, but it does still happen and it's a great feeling either way.

TurboS600
11-07-2009, 6:15 PM
About an hour ago I was coming home from the range and I noticed my wallet wasn't in my back pocket. I figured I must have left it at my house.

As I pulled into my driveway my cell phone rang. It was a guy asking me if I left my wallet at the range. OMG! He asked how far away I was and I replied that I would be there in 15 minutes.

I pull up and two guys are waiting for me. One of them hands me my wallet. I ask how in the world did they get my phone number? They said they went through my entire wallet. buried inside was an old list of of phone numbers for everyone on my team at work. They matched my name to the list and found my cell number. I was really impressed.

I tried to give them money. There was $61 in my wallet. They would not accept it. I shook their hands and thanked them for their honesty. I should have said integrity.

These two young men demonstrated a level of integrity rarely seem. It's something I've seen far more in shooters than in non-shooters. I can't thank them enough.

I just had to share.

Wow! Good to hear, thanks for sharing. Nice to know there are still a few honest people out there.

TKM
11-07-2009, 6:23 PM
I've found about a dozen wallets and lots of cell phones over the years and have tracked down everyone except for the really broken phones.

The best one was a wallet on North Island, week before Christmas a reservist from Washington was going shopping for his family but dropped it while getting on his motorcycle. Over three grand in cash plus all the usual stuff. Had to go through admin in Bldg 91 to find out which squadron he was down here with, after 1500 on a Friday. Pulled it off. Happy campers all the way around.

IsaacGlass
11-07-2009, 7:01 PM
Refreshing to hear that there are still some good honest people out during these hard times. Thanks for sharing, made my day.

bombadillo
11-07-2009, 7:11 PM
You know, not this situation, but I've found very valuable items from people at times and managed to find out who they belonged to. I ALWAYS try to get the item in question returned and nobody ever seems grateful like yourself. Its sad to me that more often than not people just take things or don't care, but if a few more people like them were around, the world would be a better place. Thanks for caring about integrity and right decisions :cheers2:

liketoshoot
11-07-2009, 7:15 PM
to the OP, Thanks for telling us, it makes my day to hear that there ARE people that know right from wrong.
Thanks again.

bruceflinch
11-07-2009, 7:17 PM
Great story about honesty & luck! :)

krzgoat
11-07-2009, 7:54 PM
Yeah great story about honesty. Good to know there are still some honest people out there.

I ran into an ATM situation a few weeks ago. Waiting for pizza to be done I popped over the ATM next door to get some cash. Guy before me not only left his ATM card but it was in the machine and still active. He was about halfway into the grocery store a few stores down before I got his attention.

Couple of people witnessed me returning it and most of them were like oh man you're lucky he's honest. Seemed like honesty is a rare thing around my parts which I wouldn't doubt these days. I'd hate to even think about what someone else may have done had they been the one behind him in line at the ATM. Or I'd hate to think that I could have been that guy.

He thanked me and we went on our way.

For me I personally think a thank you is payment enough. I've found wallets before and tracked down the owner and been offered money for turning it in. Always refused the gesture thanking them but saying it wasn't neccessary and ask them to pass the good karma onto the next person.

Turbinator
11-07-2009, 8:11 PM
I don't think those guys wanted your $61, they probably wanted some ammo - .223 can be hard to find nowadays :)

Turby

battleship
11-07-2009, 8:39 PM
This is why 2012 will never happen, awsome story.

AlliedArmory
11-07-2009, 9:03 PM
Gun people have a common bond. There are plenty of good people out there

Ducman
11-07-2009, 9:56 PM
NO.NO. I was told gun owners/ enthusiast are all bad and will shoot your dog :sarcasm:

Cokebottle
11-07-2009, 9:57 PM
Financially, he may have gotten the better end of that deal :D :p

Dekker
11-07-2009, 10:22 PM
I drove to Burger King once and as I was parking I noticed something black on the floor and avoided it thinking it might damage my tires. As I got out, it turned out to be a wallet so I went through the usual "rip it apart looking for information" when I happened upon several business cards for several "working girls". You know how it is, raunchy picture on the front with a stage name and phone number. Turned the cards over, and he basically wrote down their stats/prices/warnings like freaking Baseball cards @_@ I guess if he was looking for something particular that night, he just had to flip them over and find one that fit his mood. When he came to pick it up, you could just see him avoiding eye contact with me because he knew what was in there. To this day I regret not commenting on it....shoulda yelled out as he was leaving "Any recommendations?" lol

PolishMike
11-07-2009, 10:26 PM
If I had to lose my wallet somewhere I would lose it at the range.

Rob454
11-07-2009, 10:47 PM
LOL this reminds me about the time I found a purse in the costco parking lot.
I pulled in and there it was on the baby seat part of the shopping cart. I know some lady put her stuff away and left the purse. it was late in the day fairly empty parking lot they were closing. I took the purse and took the money and left the purse there

Rob454
11-07-2009, 10:49 PM
LOL naw just kidding.
I took the purse home and I found a phone book. I left three messages and then I found one guy who was rude as hell. He thought I was a telemarketer.
I called back and the guy hung up on me. So i called again. After the 4th time I gave up. hung up the phone and hello the # I just dialed was up on my caller ID. it was the lady calling. Wel she showed up and the guy on the phone was her husband cause i recognized the voice
She wanted to give me money I refused. She said she had 1800$ in her purse. I just said Ok. Found out it was her rent for the month. She was crying trying to hand me money.

One time my wife left her purse at albertsons and someone returned it. She was able to thank the people cause they were checking out as she went back. the store called the house and I called her. She flipped out.

So far i found and returned
purse
Cell phone
900$ jack hammer
dog

gdun
11-07-2009, 11:01 PM
haha i thought "no way did he just say that, he's gunna catch some serious flak"
you got me

joelukehart
11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
I went to a drive thru ATM outside my bank one night and there was an atm card in the slot so I put it in a deposit envelope, wrote "left in the atm", and slid it under the banks front door. On the flip side, one of my coworkers was in a licquor and a hispanic gangbanger started messing with him. He didn't want any trouble so he decided to leave. Out in the parking lot he find a wallet on the ground that belongs to the gangbanger and throws it in the dumpster. But first he looks through and finds food stamps and a welfare card. I told him he should have taken to the police. I bet the gangbanger just got another fake ID the next day.

ar15barrels
11-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Financially, he may have gotten the better end of that deal :D :p

Bricks of federal were $7.77 back then.
It was cheaper than gas round-trip to the range.
He didn't even shoot that many either...

M47_Dragon
11-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Good to hear that kind of story.

A few months ago, I got a call on my cell. The ID said it was my grandmother. Instead, it was some guy who had her purse. He found it inside a shopping basket in the local grocery store parking lot. He just called the last number her cell had called, which was me. I asked him when and where I could meet with him. He was late for class at the local college and said he HAD to get there because there was a test, but he would meet me afterward in the grocery parking lot. His class lasted an hour and a half, I figured my grandma's purse was a goner. Guy sounded young.

I called my grandmother on her landline and told her the situation. She felt stupid about forgetting her purse, but felt worse because she had $200 in her wallet.

An hour and half goes by, and I didn't hear from the guy. I waited until two hours and called my grandma's cell. No answer.

So now, I really am bummed. Figure this guy found the money and was just going to dump the purse.

Finally, the kid calls back. Says his professor wanted to meet with him after class to discuss a project, yada yada. So we agree to meet at the grocery store parking lot.

My grandmother and I get there, find the guy - kind of a wanna-be gangster looking kid in a lowered car. I now thought FOR SURE the money was gone, but he gave the purse back and it had everything -- including the $200.

My grandmother offered the kid $100, but he wouldn't take it. She offered $60 and he still wouldn't take it. I finally grabbed the $60 out of my grandma's hand and made the kid take it.

It made my day knowing there were still honest people in the world, even the young ones. I felt like a jerk for assuming the worst about the kid.

SanSacto
11-08-2009, 12:36 AM
I am a waiter, and people forget stuff all the time. Wallets filled with cash and cards, cool phones, expensive sunglasses......never even thought about swiping any for myself. I actually feel warm and fuzzy inside when somebody comes back and they are relieved that their stuff wasn't jacked! Just last night I found a wallet that was stuffed with $20s, the guy was sweating big-time!

Rob454
11-08-2009, 7:24 AM
haha i thought "no way did he just say that, he's gunna catch some serious flak"
you got me

Lol
The only thing I even remotely thought of keeping was the jackhammer. And that was because I couldnt find any info on it put a craiglist ad and got a bunch of fake owners.
I was sitting in the garage and I was looking at the box the jackhammer came in ( pretty trashed it fell off the truck and was dented and banged up). I checked and the jack hammer was about 1600$ new and about 900 used. i probably could of made a crackheads dream of 200$ on it.
So I m sitting there and looking at the box. All of the sudden it hits me the red white and blue spray paint on the cover isnt ramdom. They are initials. PAP. So I got online and punched in the initials and started going through the info found three companies with those initials in the area called all three left messages.
Next day a lady calls me. She was sort of oh ok youfound our tools well ok what do you want. I told her heres my # call me when the guy that lost the tool gets back
So i get a call from the guy and later found out the boss was gonna make him pay for the replacement. About 1200$. The guy had a kid with him. I could totally see the relief in the guys eyes and face. I was happy that i could return the tool. he offered me money I didnt take it. I really hope that I showed the kid how to be a better person I guess.

thebloodsonthewall
11-08-2009, 7:54 AM
I was at the ATM one day and a guy left his card in the machine and still logged in. I ejected the card and chased after him. The weird thing was, he hardly seemed to care one way or another.

Jonathan Doe
11-08-2009, 9:11 AM
I found most serious shooters are very honest people. I have heard plenty of stories abou it.

B Strong
11-08-2009, 9:49 AM

I just had to share.

You can meet the best sort of folks at the range.

Good on you trying to give the folks that found your wallet the cash in it.

Classy move.

Nessal
11-08-2009, 10:00 AM
My family runs a retail establishment. You would be surprised how often people leave there wallets, purse, credit card, ID badge, you name it. I returned so many wallets its not even funny. There were a few that had a good amount of dough in it and their faces when they come pick it up is priceless when they find everything intact. There are also the kind that dont eveb say thanks and leave.

SuperSet
11-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Great to hear you got your stuff back. Carolla ran an experiment a few years back where they randomly left wallets filled with money throughout LA. They were all returned.
There are more good people than bad. It's just the very small number of knuckleheads that cause problems for the rest of us.

xm177
11-08-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm not surprised. From my experience, most gun folk are individuals who possess high integrity.

Cokebottle
11-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Goes with the territory.

Who you are is defined not be what you do around others, but by what you do when nobody is looking.

spike spiegel
11-08-2009, 12:20 PM
i saw a guy drop a hundred dollar bill at walmart a few weeks back. Picked it up ad gave it back to him. Seemed pretty happy about it.

caldude
11-08-2009, 1:49 PM
Funny, I couldn't find my wallet today, and the only place I went to yesterday was the range. Turns out it somehow ended up down by the gas pedal in the truck.

pretz
11-08-2009, 2:58 PM
Wonderful stories everyone have contributed!

I don't have statistics on this subject, but my firm belief is that most people, given the opportunity, are not only honest, but generous.

From my own experience, everytime I have been in a jam, there has always been a stranger willing to help. I've met plenty of butt-gaskets, but when push comes to shove, people surprise us in the most delightful ways!

SanSacto
11-08-2009, 3:29 PM
I am a waiter, and people forget stuff all the time. Wallets filled with cash and cards, cool phones, expensive sunglasses......never even thought about swiping any for myself. I actually feel warm and fuzzy inside when somebody comes back and they are relieved that their stuff wasn't jacked! Just last night I found a wallet that was stuffed with $20s, the guy was sweating big-time!

Lol, I fount my rommate's wallet today sitting on the ground outside our door....

Mason McDuffie
11-08-2009, 3:30 PM
Good story man. Just shows you the caliber of people that are in our sport/hobby. Good karma.

Seesm
11-08-2009, 3:37 PM

I just had to share.

VERY cool... THAT is the way it should be. Nice.

xrMike
11-08-2009, 4:14 PM
Once I left my Peltor TAC 6S electronic muffs at the range. I figured they were gone, but on the off chance, the next time I went I asked the range master if anybody had found them and maybe left them at the office. Sure enough, someone had and I got them back.

Another time, a marine from out-of-state was visiting the range and shooting his AR, and all he had was his 30-round mags, and he asked me if I had any 10-rounders he could borrow because he'd forgotten his 30's were not legal in CA. I gave him a spare 10/20 Bushmaster, shot my fill, and left, completely forgetting that I'd loaned him the mag. Once again, next time I went, asked the range master, and sure enough that guy had left it for me in the office.

Gunnies do seem to have higher integrity levels than the general population, in my experience.

Turbinator
11-08-2009, 8:54 PM
Now I remember an incident. I was in line for the ATM, there was a UPS guy in front of me doing something - withdraw I think. He finished, was walking away, and I saw that he had left his ATM card in the slot. I grabbed it and chased after him and gave it back. He said thanks, but he didn't seem overly concerned otherwise. Oh well.

Turby

esskay
11-08-2009, 8:58 PM
Good stories. A number of ones about ATM cards in the machine.

One time recently I was at the bank, trying to make a deposit in the ATM machine. It was giving me some trouble so I went inside the branch to do it the old fashioned way. After waiting in line and getting up to the teller I realized that I had left my ATM card in the machine. Turns out that the machine swallows it after a period of inactivity. The bank manager retrieved it from the bowels of the ATM machine for me. With all the stories about ATM cards, I wonder if this is a new or uncommon feature?

ar15barrels
11-08-2009, 9:46 PM
With all the stories about ATM cards, I wonder if this is a new or uncommon feature?

This is quite common and it has always been this way.
The only way you will find an ATM card in the machine is if the person just walked away.
After 60-90 seconds, the machine will swalow the card if it's left sitting there.
I had this happen once while I was on the phone at an ATM machine.

esskay
11-09-2009, 1:21 AM
This is quite common and it has always been this way.
The only way you will find an ATM card in the machine is if the person just walked away.
After 60-90 seconds, the machine will swalow the card if it's left sitting there.
I had this happen once while I was on the phone at an ATM machine.

LOL, I can totally visualize that happening to you. :D

Capt. Speirs
11-09-2009, 1:54 AM
My philosophy is; What if it were you, what would you want the person that finds your lost property to do and that is exactly what I have done and will continue to do. It is not worth any amount of money for the feeling of degradation and disgust one should feel when they are less than honest. I personally get joy out of the look on their face when you make it right.

I was 14 years old when I found $126.00 in the slush on the side of the road one winter day. It was right in front of the commissary on base. I went inside, found the sergeant in charge and told him what I found, he said, “keep it, you’ll never figure out who it belonged to”. I asked him if I could post the find on the bulletin board to see if someone claims it, he said, “sure, go ahead”. 3 days later my dad gets a call that someone lost money in front of the commissary. My dad asked how much was it, they said $126.00, and they were on their way to the insurance agent to pay the premium. They were happy, I was happy. This was early ‘70s and it was a Private and his young wife, $126.00 was a lot of money then.

cudakidd
11-09-2009, 7:36 AM
I'd just like to say all the stories made my day. Kinda of a down week with the Fort Hood stuff and this made me feel better...

I always have and always will do the right thing when I find lost items, I've left items and had good people do the same for me. I think it's Karma in action.

WeekendWarrior
11-09-2009, 8:32 AM
WWRTW

Barbarossa
11-09-2009, 9:08 AM
I had my Wallet fall out of my golf bag on the course about a year ago. Guy came up in his cart from the foursome behind us and gave it right back.

I thanked him for bringing it to me and we went on our way. Later buying a round of drinks I realized I was about $40 light. (had about $250 to start with)

Hrmm... that was an expensive lesson. Now I lock it up in my truck. (only bring a few bucks with me)

Lyte-
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Once a classmate of mine lost his wallet, my brother found it after school but it was a Friday so the office was closed. We knew the student but didn’t have his home phone #. That Monday my brother and I brought the guys wallet into the office with everything that was in it when he found it including cash, id and house key. Later that evening the school called my mom and asked her to come to school they got my brother and my self out of class and sent us to the principal’s office.

We waited and we saw the class mate waiting with his mother but we didn’t really put 2 and 2 together. My mom shows up and all of us go into the principal’s office. They asked about the wallet my brother said he found it on the ground on his way back from the gym to take the late bus home (the bus that those of us who played sports took home) and since he had to run or miss the bus he didn’t have time to drop it off the office but we brought it in Monday.

Well as our reward our classmate’s mother wanted my mother to pay her $100+ that she paid to have all the locks in her home replaced after her son lost his key that Friday. When my mom asked her why she should have to pay for her changing her locks when her son lost his key, she said because she didn’t trust that my brother didn’t copy the key and would break into her home later and steal something. The room went silent, and everyone including my classmate just looked at this her like she crazy. Then she said “ I watch the news, I know you black people steal” (she was Japanese her son was mixed white/ Japanese). Now my mom is really looking upside her head like she was crazy. The principal a white Canadian who went to the same gym as my father looked like he wanted to curl up and crawl into a cave didn’t say anything. My mom just got up told us to come on and we walked out the door, school was not over but we left with my mother and when we got in the car she said next time we find his wallet to throw it in the trash, if she replaced the locks every time we lost a key as children she would be broke. That happened in Junior High, I went to a really small school district so once we got to High School a few years later this same Class mate tried to ask me out, I told him not a chance in hell.

missiondude
11-09-2009, 12:20 PM
So one day I am leaving my job at Naval Station San Diego, when out of the corner of my eye I see a few bills blowing down the street. I pulled out of the line to get off base and found that they were just ones. I was about to get in the car when I see more a little way up the road. Repeat process until I stumble upon an empty wallet with all the ID cards spewed about. Figured the guy must have place it on top of his car and drove off. When it hit the pavement it exploded. It took me about an hour to track the guy down through some snooping of phone numbers and I called him to return his stuff. They guy get here and looks to see if the cash is there, and has the stones to ask me where the rest of his money was. I sarcastically said probably blowing down the street like the rest of his stuff was. In this case, I wish I had never seen his F'N wallet...

ETA, I just read the story above mine... And I thought my guy was an Ahole... Just wow.

JaMail
11-09-2009, 12:31 PM
my 80 year old grandmother found a wallet in her dr's parking lot, had 120.00 in it, she asks me to look through it and try to call the guy, so i go through it, find the guys sisters number, call her, get his, and give him my address to come over and pick it up, i had all his stuff ina ziplock bag since i had to go through it and find the number, he doesnt say thank you or anything, just takes his stuff and leaves, then calls us the next day and keeps asking us over and over if we took his casino ID and his social security card, called back like 3 times, i finally told him to stop calling, never call us again, and if i saw him id beat the **** out of him, since he got my granny on the phone and pretty much accused her of stealing his ID.

Bigballaizm
11-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Great stories! I strongly agree with Capt. S. Treat people & situations the way you want them to treat you!
Last week my co-worker left her wallet in the grocery cart in the parking lot. The next day she went back to the store office and asked if anyone had returned it. She was fortunate enough that someone did return it but $60 was removed from it! I guess that was the finders fee...

AndrewMendez
11-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I was with a buddy once, and he lost his wallet with $1200 in rent money. He had no idea he had lost it, about 30 minuted later, a cop car is siting in his driveway, and he is looking for my friend, he then ask if he had an ID, which he then figured out, that his wallet was missing. The cop gave it back to him, with all the money still it in, and said he found it on the parking lot floor next to where my friend was parked, and tried to follow us to give it back to him, but my friend was driving too fast for him to catch up!! No Ticket! Double Plus!

lorax3
11-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Good to hear there are decent people out there. I found a wallet once and was able to google the guy's name and address and get a phone number to contact him.

Heh, he even offered me a case of beer for the trouble.

Harbinger
11-09-2009, 1:00 PM
Good Lord, Grant. If anyone needs a wallet chain, it's you!

:coolgleamA:

Mike

esskay
11-09-2009, 5:58 PM
my 80 year old grandmother found a wallet in her dr's parking lot, had 120.00 in it, she asks me to look through it and try to call the guy, so i go through it, find the guys sisters number, call her, get his, and give him my address to come over and pick it up, i had all his stuff ina ziplock bag since i had to go through it and find the number, he doesnt say thank you or anything, just takes his stuff and leaves, then calls us the next day and keeps asking us over and over if we took his casino ID and his social security card, called back like 3 times, i finally told him to stop calling, never call us again, and if i saw him id beat the **** out of him, since he got my granny on the phone and pretty much accused her of stealing his ID.

Wow based on this type of behavior, if I find a wallet I'll meet them somewhere to give it back to them, not going to give them my home address!!

Cokebottle
11-09-2009, 6:04 PM
Wow based on this type of behavior, if I find a wallet I'll meet them somewhere to give it back to them, not going to give them my home address!!
Absolutely.

And call them from my wife's phone :p

But seriously... I have done that a number of times, and I've simply asked if the address on the ID was current, and if so, I'll deliver it there... or I'll arrange to meet at some other location (like where I found it).

The guy that dropped his outside the local rub & tug... for some reason... didn't want me to deliver it to his house :D

Stormfeather
11-09-2009, 6:18 PM

I just had to share.

Why dont we go shooting and you can "accidentally" leave that STG 556 at the range, I bet it wont get returned quickly! (especially if I find it! :rolleyes:) Im still wanting to try one of those out!

Stormfeather
11-09-2009, 6:20 PM
The guy that dropped his outside the local rub & tug... for some reason... didn't want me to deliver it to his house :D

I dont get it. . . . .:confused: Wheres this place at so I can see what you are talking about?

Cokebottle
11-09-2009, 6:42 PM
I dont get it. . . . .:confused: Wheres this place at so I can see what you are talking about?
Hint....

They are often named after Japanese cities ;)

Turbinator
11-09-2009, 8:47 PM
I thanked him for bringing it to me and we went on our way. Later buying a round of drinks I realized I was about $40 light. (had about $250 to start with)

So just to ask the obvious, you figure he helped himself to $40 then gave you back your wallet?? What a class act...! :rolleyes:

Turby

Mickey D
11-10-2009, 6:29 AM
I lost my wallet two weeks ago. It was returned with nothing missing...I think.

George C.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/MickeyD1/Costanzawallet.jpg

PeterGenius
11-10-2009, 6:34 AM
You lost your FILE CABINET.

:)

Ivanhoe
11-10-2009, 12:44 PM
C O S T A N Z A