PDA

View Full Version : B.A.D. in stock! maybe (you'll have to see if any remain :P)

IMC87
11-06-2009, 9:26 PM
http://jabtac.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_15&products_id=129

Already got mine :D

Chach
11-07-2009, 2:10 AM
http://jabtac.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_15&products_id=129

Already got mine :D

Thanks for the heads up, just put my order in for one!

Manic Moran
11-07-2009, 8:31 AM
Would someone explain to me what the point of that thing is? I am at something of a loss to think of a situation wherin I might have to release the hold-open device except during a magazine change, at which point my left hand is already in the right place to hit the lever on the left side. Unless I have completely misunderstood the intended function.

NTM

fliparch
11-07-2009, 8:51 AM
It's also good if you want to rack the CH to lock the bolt you just push the BAD lever up with your trigger finger while your right hand remains on the pistol grip.

11-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Would someone explain to me what the point of that thing is? I am at something of a loss to think of a situation wherin I might have to release the hold-open device except during a magazine change, at which point my left hand is already in the right place to hit the lever on the left side. Unless I have completely misunderstood the intended function.

NTM

Magpul training emphasized that you won't quit the fight even when one arm is out of action. The BAD is helpful when you need to clear the jams or reload with only one hand.

Sunshine
11-07-2009, 1:03 PM
Say I don't have a left arm. How am I going to clear a jam any easier with or without this device? With one arm??? I don't see it. Or how about a reload with one arm? Still don't see it.

What I understand is that its for allowing the user to clear jams more easily without having to switch hands. Emphasis on the use of both hands.

DREADNOUGHT78
11-07-2009, 1:20 PM
Its just "cool" OK! I just bought one to add to the Magpul whore of a rifle I am building! Seriously!

tomd1584
11-07-2009, 2:24 PM
Its just "cool" OK! I just bought one to add to the Magpul whore of a rifle I am building! Seriously!

:cool:

11-07-2009, 4:23 PM

For an average Joe like me, my rifles stay in the safe most of the time, the MAD might add no value, but for those who makes the living with their carbines, the BAD does make the difference. ;)

IMC87
11-07-2009, 5:20 PM
Last i looked at the website they have 1 left, i changed the title to show that they MIGHT have some in stock, because im no longer going to keep track and update the title everytime one sells :P