PDA

View Full Version : Open cary in So Cal

fishhuntbox
11-06-2009, 7:55 PM
I live in escondido and am desperate to know when the next open cary is going to take place please message if anyone has a clue. Thanks

hoffmang
11-06-2009, 8:03 PM
Please refrain from open carrying until after McDonald is complete. An open carrier was just convicted of unknowingly being in a school zone today...

-Gene

iRIGHTi
11-06-2009, 8:04 PM
my UOC date for Long Beach conflicted with another so I've postponed and been sidetracked with other projects since. may be time to reschedule.

anyone up for a Long Beach/Belmont Shore UOC beach clean up? LB is pretty central to LA, OC and not to far from SD. :cool2:

maybe right after new years? good way to kick off the new year! :chris:

pullnshoot25
11-06-2009, 8:05 PM
Due to the imminent threat of harmful legislation, most open carry activities with a sane leader have been suspended until June 2010.

Check my blog to see my writeup on that. It is in my sig line.

wildhawker
11-06-2009, 8:21 PM
my UOC date for Long Beach conflicted with another so I've postponed and been sidetracked with other projects since. may be time to reschedule.

anyone up for a Long Beach/Belmont Shore UOC beach clean up? LB is pretty central to LA, OC and not to far from SD. :cool2:

maybe right after new years? good way to kick off the new year! :chris:

Please refer to Gene's post on the subject of prudence. As to the balance of your post, we will not be scheduling UOC events here at this time.

GuyW
11-06-2009, 8:35 PM
I live in escondido and am desperate to know when the next open cary is going to take place please message if anyone has a clue. Thanks

Desperation often leads to bad things. If you read these forums, you will find clues....albeit perhaps not the type you were looking for....

I suggest clues about the most winning pro-gun strategies and activities....

KylaGWolf
11-06-2009, 10:23 PM
There is not going to be any open carry in the San Diego area in the near future. Since there is no 2A rights in CA it would be full hardy to think that your rights are protected. Now mind you I am one of the ones that has UOCed here in San Diego as many from this forum can testify to. Most of us had steped down from open carrying even before Gene and others asked us to not open carry. The reasons we did so were to help keep some really BAD laws from going on the books and making some already there worse. So until McDonald is decided or SCOTUS decides that we do have the right here in CA I am of the mindset that open carry is not wise at this time.