View Full Version : HK Fabarms FP6

07-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Does anyone know anything about this gun? I just purchased one through a local dealer on an impulse. I'm currently in my 10 day waiting period, and can't seem to find a whole lot about this gun. I'm starting to think that I made a poor decision. By the way, the version that I purchased is the tactical pump with the 18" barrel and picatinny rail. Any info and/or accessory options would be greatly appreciated.

07-09-2005, 8:58 AM
You bought an excellent shotgun, the "tri-bore" system does indeed reduce felt recoil, and this item is now discontinued so value wills more-than-likely go up.

You should pick up a ghost-ring rear sight while you can, and then just shoot it and enjoy it. You might want to ad an H&K mag extension but there is no hurry on that item since Choate makes them for H&K and it is the same item as the one for the Remington 870.

Congrats on the new purchase.

07-09-2005, 9:09 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words, Ted. Where would I pick up a ghost-ring rear sight for this gun?

07-09-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm pretty sure we don't have any more in stock but your local dealer might. If not than call H&K.

07-20-2005, 11:56 AM
HK has dropped the FABARMS line and it has been picked up by SIGARMS. SIG hasn't begun importing the LE/HD/MIL stuff as yet. Great shotgun regardless of who sells it.

CaCrusin http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif