PDA

View Full Version : Little something about gunpal.net

97F1504RAD
11-04-2009, 7:34 PM
Just wanted to post a reply I got from one of the Moderators over at http://hkpro.com forums.

I am not a premium member there and actually just recently joined but I sent one of the moderators over there a PM about Gunpal as I figured being a noob and posting about something that makes money my post would simply get deleted as a solicitation which is understandable. So i sent the PM and they agreed to post about Gunpal in they paid area. And here is the reply I got today. Pretty cool I think and glad to see that some truly understand the fight here. I posted my original to him and along with his reply today

Originally Posted by 97F1504RAD
Not really sure who to contact or if you are the correct one to contact, but I have some new information and thought it would be good to post about it here in this the gun community. I did not want to just post since it might be considered solicitation SO I am sending this to you.

There is now an alternative to Paypal (who is Anti 2nd Amendment). And it would allow people to send and receive money for legal firearms and accessory purchases and anything else of course just like paypal does.

Hopefully you can make a post in the appropriate forum.

Anyway here is the link below and I am in no way affiliated with them. Just passing on good info to all.

https://www.gunpal.net/

Thanks,
Richard

Just to let you know - 7 people including myself have already signed up with gunpal. The fact that it benefits calguns makes it extra worthwhile, as I know they are doing tons of work on the 2nd amendment front, and whatever they do that benefits Cali will benefit the rest of us as well, since they're going through the US Supreme court.

BlackViper
11-04-2009, 9:54 PM
Question - I signed up and when i go to add a credit card to my account it fails and asks me to choose the card type, but there is no drop-down anywhere on the form that lets you actually choose the card type. ??

Seesm
11-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Very cool... I am pumped I joined and I am looking forward to it getting huge!!

nagorb
11-04-2009, 10:36 PM
That made me feel all worm inside I think I need to donate the foundation and buy some stuff with gunpal next paycheck.

freonr22
11-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Question - I signed up and when i go to add a credit card to my account it fails and asks me to choose the card type, but there is no drop-down anywhere on the form that lets you actually choose the card type. ??

Please Pm ARTHERD he will address

Cokebottle
11-04-2009, 11:04 PM
That made me feel all worm inside
If it didn't come from the bottom of a bottle of Mescal, I'd see a doctor 1st thing tomorrow ;)

Cokebottle
11-04-2009, 11:12 PM
I don't remember if I selected one or not, but I don't believe it matters, as the first 4 or 8 digits indicate the type of card and the bank.

MC will be 51-55 (Diners will be 54 or 55), Discover will be one of a number of 6xxx, Amex 34 or 37, Visa will be 4000-4899, etc....

The Gunpal software might be smart enough to figure it out... I have encountered a few sites that do.

audihenry
11-05-2009, 12:44 AM
It would be interesting to see how disputes will be handled. That's the number one thing that is wrong with PayPal, besides the fees.

What are the fees for GunPal? I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

Cokebottle
11-05-2009, 12:46 AM
I thought he said 2.5% in the other thread... and a part of that goes to one of 4 or 5 charities that you select when you send the funds.

n2k
11-05-2009, 6:22 AM

Please Pm ARTHERD he will address

This is happening to me also and will PM.

97F1504RAD
11-05-2009, 6:35 AM
Here is the link with the User Agreement and the Fees page and all the good stuff.

https://www.gunpal.net/gp?req=useragreement

https://www.gunpal.net/gp?req=fees

I could not find which charity to donate to though. Does that maybe only show up when you make a transaction?

n2k
11-05-2009, 6:37 AM
I could not find which charity to donate to though. Does that maybe only show up when you make a transaction?

Yes, that comes up as a choice when you transfer funds or create a transaction.

97F1504RAD
11-05-2009, 6:48 AM
Yes, that comes up as a choice when you transfer funds or create a transaction.

Ok cool, I spent about a half hour trying to locate that option.

BlackViper
11-08-2009, 8:42 AM

Just fyi, looks like its fixed as I just tried again and its working fine now.

devildog999
11-08-2009, 7:42 PM
Very cool. I actually sent a seller on Ebay I really like to use a mssg about Gunpal since everything he sells is firearm related.

G-Man WC
11-08-2009, 8:22 PM
PayPal is anti 2A? Color me gone! Signed up for the gunPal. That's :patriot: the ticket. -g

tenpercentfirearms
11-09-2009, 5:19 AM
Am ex starts with a 3
Visa 4
MC 5
Discover 6

It is that simple.