PDA

View Full Version : Is there any possible way for us to order this item?

Ech0Sierra
11-04-2009, 5:57 PM
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct838.aspx
With the pistol grip removed or a bullet button installed? I wouldn't mind paying a nominal fee for the extra service.

PolishMike
11-04-2009, 5:59 PM
Call them and give em a CC # :)

Ech0Sierra
11-04-2009, 6:26 PM
Heh, tried that with a lot of vendors and when they heard the CA shipping address, they hung up. Oh well. Just found the bullet button install link. I gotta feeling that there won't be a problem.

PolishMike
11-04-2009, 6:28 PM
Heh, tried that with a lot of vendors and when they heard the CA shipping address, they hung up. Oh well. Just found the bullet button install link. I gotta feeling that there won't be a problem.

Atlantic pays to advertise here and they have their own section on the forum. They will be happy to help you out :)

Atlantic Firearms.com
11-05-2009, 3:04 AM
We can not ship the Arsenal rifles to CA due to a signed agreement with K-VAR & Arsenal they will not allow us to ship or they will cut off all sales to our firm. We ship several other AK rifles just not the ones supplied by them , we can ship to another FFL dealer in a legal state and what they do from there would not void our agreement with the factory.

Ech0Sierra
11-05-2009, 4:23 PM
GO-:censored:IT. Does this mean I have to get Freakshow Manufacturing in on this? Sorry if I sound a little mad, but this is directed at Arsenal/K-Var, not you.

IrishPirate
11-05-2009, 4:25 PM
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storecategory94.aspx

same company, same website. CA legals....not sure if they'll ship though reading the comment above

Ech0Sierra
11-05-2009, 4:26 PM
err, what?

HUTCH 7.62
11-05-2009, 4:57 PM
I just told K-VAR to take me off their mailing list because of the No Arsenal dealer ship to Ca.

Atlantic Firearms.com
11-05-2009, 6:06 PM
We will gladly ship any of our rifles that comply with CA regs but Arsenal will not allow us to ship any orders to CA or they will yank our distributorship. We have been sending several orders to other dealers such as freakshow etc

Cokebottle
11-05-2009, 6:12 PM
Does this only apply to completed Arsenal rifles, or does it also apply to Arsenal parts such as their FCG?

On your $750 California-legal AKs, I assume that they have the required 922(r) compliance parts since that's federal... are these parts all internal (FCG, piston, barrel, receiver), or are the mags and/or furniture used toward the count?

Atlantic Firearms.com
11-06-2009, 2:37 AM
Of course our rifles are 922 complaint we would be going to jail if we sold illegal products , we alos offer discounts for CAL GUNS members so if you are interested please email us what you are looking for and your Cal gns user name for a price quote.

Cokebottle
11-06-2009, 3:21 AM
Of course our rifles are 922 complaint we would be going to jail if we sold illegal products
Of course, I did not doubt that, but I was curious if the compliance parts used are all internal or are "furniture" parts included in the US count?

Example... the stock, pistol grip, handguards, and magazines are "counted" parts.
If any of these parts were used to reduce the import parts count to 10, then the buyer would not later be able to swap those parts out with imported parts (such as the UTG quad rail, Israeli pistol grip, imported magazines converted to 10/30, etc...).

Personally, I like wood, and if I purchase a complete rifle as opposed to building one from a kit, the only thing that I might change might be the pistol grip, but if the supplied mags are US and used for the count, that's 3 parts, so swapping to an imported mag would tip it over the limit if the only US parts as shipped are the mag and the trigger assembly.

Totally aware of your CGN discounts... I had commented on that in one of the threads discussing the Saiga, and if I do decide to buy rather than build, it will likely be one of your products.