PDA

View Full Version : gun shows

Hunter4life1990
11-04-2009, 1:30 PM
anybody ever seen this type of thing before?just wondering

http://www.survival-enterprises.com/renogunshow.html

Mitch
11-04-2009, 2:08 PM
I'd say the big red type means we all need to take that pretty seriously.

jdberger
11-04-2009, 2:12 PM
This may have been the phrase that clinched it for me...

He is a staunch Democrat and a Jew, and acts both parts per "the book".

:rolleyes:

Mitch
11-04-2009, 2:16 PM
Ah, a Jooo. That settles it.

Mitch
11-04-2009, 2:19 PM
All fun aside, the gist of that rant is that the promoter of the Reno gun show cooperates with the ATF.

As a law abiding gun owner, gun rights activist and firearms-related businessman, whose hats are not made of tinfoil, I don't see how helping the ATF catch criminals is a big problem.

jdberger
11-04-2009, 2:20 PM
I think what the Feds are doing is entrapment.

Then, like John DeLorean you'll walk.

Obviously, the trick is to not do anything illegal.

a1c
11-04-2009, 2:21 PM
Accusing someone of being a Jew AND using Gestapo practices... I don't know how many Godwin points that gets you. Probably several hundreds.

jdberger
11-04-2009, 2:22 PM
All fun aside, the gist of that rant is that the promoter of the Reno gun show cooperates with the ATF.

As a law abiding gun owner, gun rights activist and firearms-related businessman, whose hats are not made of tinfoil, I don't see how helping the ATF catch criminals is a big problem.

Bingo.

I'm pretty sure that most/all gun show operators work with ATF and local LE on some level.

But the ranter is a Truther...so.....

a1c
11-04-2009, 2:24 PM
Bingo.

I'm pretty sure that most/all gun show operators work with ATF and local LE on some level.

But the ranter is a Truther...so.....

Yeah, it was my understanding there usually are some ATF undercover agents at most significant gun shows. I'm not expecting to cross paths with any of them in Ukiah, but at the Cow Palace, most certainly.

And I'm not planning on buying hi-cap mags, so...

lugar
11-04-2009, 5:26 PM
there is no Hilton in Reno. It sold (guessing) 2 years ago. My brother in law works there. I'm not saying that this stuff doesn't happen but it sounds like a wacko rant.