PDA

View Full Version : Have you been to our store recently?

Riflegear
11-03-2009, 3:16 PM
So how long has it been since you've taken a visit to see good 'ole Riflegear?

We're not just AR parts and accessories anymore. While that's still our primary focus we now have all sorts of new goodies in stock and ready to buy!

We've got more DRACO AK pistols coming in next week.

We've got Benelli M4's now! Black, with pistol grips and fixed stocks.

More Masterpiece Arms MPA30's coming in soon! Stay tuned.
We've got Masterpiece Arms MPA30's with factory non-threaded barrels. These are the best M11 clones on the planet right now and they are only $499. They accept Sten magazines and best of all, no bullet button or magazine lock required! These are fully CA-legal with detachable magazines. If you have old Sten hicaps you can even use those to their full capacity in these guns!

Kaiser Defense Calguns lowers, $99!!!

We have a lot of Territorial Gunsmiths lowers that we need to get rid of, so we're packaging them together with: RRA LPK, Magpul MOE milspec stock assy, Magpul MOE trigger guard and bullet button. Only $319 (no assembly included). These are going fast, but there are still a few left

You want .308 lowers? We have the billet CMMG DPMS-pattern .308 lowers for $379, as well as DPMS .308 LPK's for $85.99. We still have CMMG G3-magazine compatible lowers with JD Machine upper receivers that are compatible. You won't have to find a machinist to make your .308 upper work with these lowers!

Thureon Defense 9mm carbines IN STOCK.

Sig 556 Classics, Swat, and Patrols IN STOCK.

Mossberg 500 Persuaders, 12ga IN STOCK.

LMT Complete lower receivers and LMT MRP Gas piston uppers IN STOCK. Buy an LMT lower and an LMT upper and get a bullet button for free!

LWRC PSD pistols IN STOCK.

LWRC 16" REPR .308 rifles IN STOCK.

Rock Island Armory Tactical 1911's IN STOCK.

Springfield Armory M1A Scouts and Socom 16's IN STOCK.

Remington 700 SPS Tacticals IN STOCK.

We also now carry break-free CLP in our store as well as .308 and .223 boresnakes.

So come on down and see our new inventory of products! We're adding new stuff every week!

fcr
11-03-2009, 3:25 PM
Be there in 5 minutes.

tomah
11-04-2009, 1:13 PM
do you guys have a good selection of handguns? looking for a SA XD9 5"

dcbiii
11-04-2009, 1:19 PM
Also looking for a SA XD, but in .40 or .45, 5" or 4".

Somebody shoot me a price? :)

Riflegear
11-04-2009, 4:37 PM
Sorry guys, the only handguns we have right now are the MPA30 9mm MAC clones and the LWRC PSD AR Pistols. Though we're looking into some other options, we can't help you with the XDs just yet.

command_liner
11-05-2009, 3:35 PM
Was there this morning but you guys had not yet opened.

Can you put those Toys for Tots event flyers on your counter?

You are all welcome to come to the event.

Riflegear
11-05-2009, 4:22 PM
Can you put those Toys for Tots event flyers on your counter?

Saw them when we opened and put them out immediately.

hockeeplayrr
11-08-2009, 9:35 AM
I was there a few days ago, doing a PPT.
Can't wait to get it out of jail.:43:

Twystd1
11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
I came down Saturday and you guys threw my stock on for 5 bucks. That was VERY COOL. Thanks!!!!

And Jimmy Lam says to say HELLO to you guys. He be in Texas these days.

Twystd1

stphnman20
11-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Havent been there since last year.. Gotta check out the new inventory..

onequickshift
11-10-2009, 9:30 PM
Whats the best lower to start and stay with? Hubby was wanting Noveske, simply cause alot of his friends recommended and use the brand, can anyone suggest anything of a higher quality? Territorial Gunsmiths? He saw the package for $319, but isn't sure. Any input?

"We have a lot of Territorial Gunsmiths lowers that we need to get rid of, so we're packaging them together with: RRA LPK, Magpul MOE milspec stock assy, Magpul MOE trigger guard and bullet button. Only $319 (no assembly included)."

Is TG a better offering than Noveske?

Could the Noveske lower on the site be substituted in place of the TG and differance added? Or some other deal be put in for savings? What upper would you guys suggest to work well with the noveske lower, that isn't going to break the bank, yet still yield dependable use?

Alfmann
11-11-2009, 1:44 AM
Was there this past Saturday. Impressive :) WAY more stuff since the last time I was in. How should I say this... the store felt "complete". BTW, thanks for waiting for me and my buddy. I swear I keep leaving earlier and earlier but that damn 405 sux!

Hehe. It does feel better picking up stuff in person :D

BTW, is there any possibility of carrying some of the SLiP2000™ stuff? Like the 725 Cleaner/Degreaser and Extreme Weapons Lube?

xm177
11-11-2009, 1:17 PM
+1 for carrying slip2000. no one in so cal carries the stuff.

Riflegear
11-11-2009, 3:27 PM
@onequickshift - it really all comes down to preference. The main difference from one brand to another is going to be finish. But generally speaking, they are functionally identical.

Some lowers however also have some value-added features. The Territorial Gunsmiths lower you mentioned has some minor texturing on the front of the magwell for better grip and an additional hole on the bottom of the receiver to accommodate parts for an adjustable trigger. It also has a nice hard finish that you can tell is nice and durable just by picking it up. The Territorial lowers are probably our most "fully-featured" lowers.

That said, Noveske does make some of the better barrels in the industry and if your husband is getting a Noveske upper, it might serve him well to have the lower to match. Of course, most of what he'll be getting is just the Noveske stamp... its up to you guys to evaluate whether its worth the price difference.

In the end, as a functional firearm, you can't really lose with any lower receiver. The real differences are in finish and brand. BTW, color matches are very hard to do and without the upper in hand, it will be very hard to find a perfect match. I just don't want to leave the impression that getting both Noveske tops and bottoms will yield a good color match. Though it's logical that it will, it often does not.

marcfl3
11-11-2009, 7:58 PM
I looking for a bore guide for my AR-10. Do you guys ever carry or have ordering info (+ price) for one? Please PM or email (ocsdmarc@aol.com) Thx

onequickshift
11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
@onequickshift - it really all comes down to preference. The main difference from one brand to another is going to be finish. But generally speaking, they are functionally identical.

Some lowers however also have some value-added features. The Territorial Gunsmiths lower you mentioned has some minor texturing on the front of the magwell for better grip and an additional hole on the bottom of the receiver to accommodate parts for an adjustable trigger. It also has a nice hard finish that you can tell is nice and durable just by picking it up. The Territorial lowers are probably our most "fully-featured" lowers.

That said, Noveske does make some of the better barrels in the industry and if your husband is getting a Noveske upper, it might serve him well to have the lower to match. Of course, most of what he'll be getting is just the Noveske stamp... its up to you guys to evaluate whether its worth the price difference.

In the end, as a functional firearm, you can't really lose with any lower receiver. The real differences are in finish and brand. BTW, color matches are very hard to do and without the upper in hand, it will be very hard to find a perfect match. I just don't want to leave the impression that getting both Noveske tops and bottoms will yield a good color match. Though it's logical that it will, it often does not.

Much like snap on, matco, washi, mac and etc? Does Daniel Defense have lowers like the others? I was looking at your site trying to see, but didn't quite catch anything. Matching would be a great idea :) But then again also, mixing the best parts with others, is good too.

He said you guys also carried another lower in stock that was made by the company that makes noveske as well? I think that is what he said. lol. Can you clarify?

Riflegear
11-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I looking for a bore guide for my AR-10. Do you guys ever carry or have ordering info (+ price) for one? Please PM or email (ocsdmarc@aol.com) Thx

Unfortunately, that's not a product we carry or have any immediate plans to carry.

H2H
11-18-2009, 9:02 PM
well well well..I'm gonna have to check those Benellis when I stop by this week ;)

H2H
11-19-2009, 7:36 PM
well the Benelli M4 is nice but the LWRC REPR is very very nice !! they hit a home run with that one.

Riflegear
12-09-2009, 4:22 PM
When was the last time you visited us? Please read the newly-edited original post to see all of our new goodies!

jrau13
12-09-2009, 7:12 PM
Was there today to pick up my lower and a few other items. My first time there but not my last. Great shop guys!

Harley
12-09-2009, 8:22 PM
Visited the shop today to pickup my $99 Calgun lower from its prison and to my surprise, I was told (by a very nice salesman and fellow Calgunner whose name will remain anonymous :D) that there was not an additional dros fee for me to add on another lower. Ended up smiling and walking out of there with both Calgun lowers and some $20Pmags. :patriot::punk:

Awesome deals, nice shop, alot of variety and great customer service! Thanks again

Terenus
12-09-2009, 9:45 PM
LOL Same thing with me when I picked up my TG complete lower, I ended up picking up the calgun lower along with it.

mdjsd6850
12-11-2009, 8:08 PM
Do you guys have any sten mag rebuilds in stock? If so, How much do they run?

Riflegear
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Do you guys have any sten mag rebuilds in stock? If so, How much do they run?

Unfortunately we don't carry any rebuild kits.

Sorry!