View Full Version : DD 16" CHF stripped barrel GB

THT
11-02-2009, 4:26 PM
Stripped barrel
1:7 twist
4150 steel
Cold-hammer forged
MP tested

Retail is $359 direct from Daniel Defense (http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=154)

Daniel Defense is proud to announce the release of our Cold Hammer Forged Barrels! Manufactured completely in house, these barrels are constructed of 4150 Ordnance Grade Steel and are MPI and HP Tested. Our Cold Hammer Forged Barrels are chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate. The bore as well as the chamber and hammer forged and chrome lined. They feature an A4 Barrel Extension and are threaded 1⁄228 for a muzzle devise. The exterior is Military Specification Heavy Phosphate coated. These barrels will prove themselves to be more accurate and last longer than a barrel that has cut or button rifling.

Materials & Construction

Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, our Cold Hammer Forged Barrels will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.

* Barrel Material: Ordnance Grade 4150 Steel
* Barrel Profile: M4 Profile
* Barrel Specs: 16″ MPI/HP Tested, Chrome Lined, 1:7 Twist, Military Specification Heavy Phosphate Coated
* Chamber: 5.56 NATO
* Threads: 1⁄228 TPI
* Barrel Diameter at Gas Port: .750″
* Made in the USA!

We need ten barrels to make this happen but PM me if you're interested in pricing as it is below MAP.

Once we hit 10 barrels, the buy is closed. Payment will be required at the time the buy is closed. Once all payments are in, the order for the barrels will be placed and shipped out to buyers.

LasVegasTaxMan
11-02-2009, 7:44 PM
What is the GB price?

THT
11-02-2009, 7:58 PM
What is the GB price?

Can't publicly advertise it as it's below MAP which is why people interested need to PM me.

five.five-six
11-02-2009, 8:06 PM
Can't publicly advertise it as it's below MAP which is why people interested need to PM me.

thanks for the PM, and WOW, that is a nice price!