PDA

View Full Version : bullet button ?

nicklbc
10-30-2009, 3:42 PM
i was wondering if i have a bullet button on a gun can i super glue a tool inside it so i dont have to keep takeing it out because technicaly its still a bullet button

Hova
10-30-2009, 3:43 PM
NO! that would make it a detachable magazine. You MUST use a tool each time to remove your magazine.

Plisk
10-30-2009, 3:45 PM
Nope.

nicklbc
10-30-2009, 3:52 PM
that sucks thanks guys for the help but wouldnt it b wonderful if u cud do that guess i was just dreaming

ke6guj
10-30-2009, 3:55 PM
i was wondering if i have a bullet button on a gun can i super glue a tool inside it so i dont have to keep takeing it out because technicaly its still a bullet buttonIt may still be a bullet button, but it is a modified bullet button that would allow you to release the magazine without needing a tool. That tool you superglued to the BB becomes part of the BB and is no longer a separate tool.

that guy
10-30-2009, 3:59 PM
What they said ^^^^^

If it works w/out a tool, your rifle has a detachable magazine, and it is a no no. Making the "tool" a permanent part of the magazine release does not make a more functional bullet button, it makes a rifle with a detachable magazine.

Two possibilities. One, rim-fire conversion. Rim-fires are not covered by the laws prohibiting detachable magazines, only center-fire rifles with certain evil features.

Not so keen on 22lr? OK, that leaves option two. A "featureless" center-fire rifle build, no pistol grip (monster-man grip, solar tactical grip, u-15 stock if you can find one), no flash-hider, and a whole lot of other "nos". If you do it right, you have a no bullet-button build. If you do it wrong, you may have just built yourself a run in with the law.

Do your research, and you can avoid the bullet button.

Uriah02
10-30-2009, 4:03 PM
a friend had an idea to make some gloves with a small pin or tip just the right size for a bullet button so that it could be more readily available. Either by putting the pin on a finger tip or knuckle... that way you get an accessible tool and stay legal.

stix213
10-30-2009, 4:10 PM
The question isn't if you have a bullet button, the question is if it is possible to drop the mag without having to grab a separate tool of some kind to do so. If you can just pick of your rifle and drop the mag without using some other tool, then you have a detachable magazine.

Imagine a LEO picking up your rifle and deciding if he can detach the mag without a tool

nicklbc
10-30-2009, 4:13 PM
thats a great idea

Jyruiz
10-30-2009, 4:25 PM
What about having a tool attached to a string, wether bullet or a small allen wrench hanging from your rifle?

ke6guj
10-30-2009, 4:38 PM
What about having a tool attached to a string, wether bullet or a small allen wrench hanging from your rifle?debatable. It may be defendable to do it that way, but are you willing to spend the $$$$$ to argue that configuration in court?

troysland
10-30-2009, 4:38 PM
What about having a tool attached to a string, wether bullet or a small allen wrench hanging from your rifle?

This is good to go. My Brother has this setup on his AK and Raddlock. Small string holding the tool tied to the trigger guard. :thumbsup:

nicklbc
10-30-2009, 4:41 PM
thats kool 2 but im worried about stress in a home defense situation thats proabley what ill do though and practice practice practice but i relly like the glove idea

SJOHN
10-30-2009, 4:53 PM
Sounds like you plan on emptying two or more mags (20 rounds) into the intruder. Would investigating LEO consider that excessive HD or execution?

Bucky G
10-30-2009, 5:00 PM
I never had a bullet button
How much hassle is it to remobve the mag?
Is it such hassle that you are better off featureless?
Also can you have mags in your pockets fully loaded?

nicklbc
10-30-2009, 5:18 PM
Sounds like you plan on emptying two or more mags (20 rounds) into the intruder. Would investigating LEO consider that excessive HD or execution?

no the 10 rounds will most likeley get the job done but better safe than sorry cuz that would suck 2 be in a gun fight with a intruder and have to reload and as ur trying to put your tool in the right place in the bullet button u get ****in shot in ur face this is why cali sucks

lawaia
10-30-2009, 5:24 PM
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/FF4Fun/forehead-slap.jpg

zx10r203
10-30-2009, 5:25 PM
I seen that glove idea before at the range. The guy had made 2 different ones. One had a piece of plastic rod glued on the along the outside of the thumb. The rod was the same diameter as the BB and it was barely longer than his thumb. The other was his first prototype. Basically on this he turned the glove inside out and put a small screw through it with a small nut on it. The screw was filed smooth on the inside and he rubber coated the inside thumb section and it was only long enough to operate the BB.

Neat idea but kinda risky to me. The one with the rod was barely visible since the plastic rod was the same color as the glove and also covered with leather.

zx10r203
10-30-2009, 5:37 PM
just found this on another thread:

http://www.solartactical.com/product.sc?productId=5&categoryId=20

lawaia
10-30-2009, 5:48 PM
just found this on another thread:

http://www.solartactical.com/product.sc?productId=5&categoryId=20

I have something similar to this. It works, but I would not recommend it in a stressful situation. It could easily get hung up on the trigger and cause an unintentional discharge.:)

SJOHN
10-30-2009, 5:53 PM
no the 10 rounds will most likeley get the job done but better safe than sorry cuz that would suck 2 be in a gun fight with a intruder and have to reload and as ur trying to put your tool in the right place in the bullet button u get ****in shot in ur face this is why cali sucks

Point I was trying to make was, protect yourself by all means. Know the law and what the law considers self-defense. My father friend back in the earlier 90's came home and found a armed burglar in his house and as the intruder was trying to get away he shot him in the back. Long story short, father friend was investigated and then later arrested and charged with attempted murder. But here's the part that really sucks, the burglar didnt die, he ended up suing my father friend.

leelaw
10-30-2009, 6:20 PM
This is good to go. My Brother has this setup on his AK and Raddlock. Small string holding the tool tied to the trigger guard. :thumbsup:

You brother needs to detach the tool.

The tool attached to the rifle becomes an instrumentality of the rifle. Unless it is in such a location that it requires to be disconnected from the rifle before being uder to activate the bullet button, it's not good to go. In this case, being attached to the trigger guard does not imply that it requires to be disconnected in order to be used.

high_revs
10-30-2009, 10:49 PM
this is pretty much a similar situation at the range where some young guys put the bullet button wrench on the bullet button so they can drop the mags w/o a tool. once you become tool'less and have evil features and you don't have a registered AW, you're illegal at that point.

also, troysland no string to hold the tool. i didn't realize that during my hiatus from this board and i posted a picture of it hanging on the trigger guard on my AK. consensus here is that is no longer a tool separate from the file but part of it.

jamesob
10-30-2009, 10:52 PM
you can however super glue it to your finger.

high_revs
10-30-2009, 10:55 PM
I never had a bullet button

so you have a featureless build with U15 or monsterman grip? it's not that big of a hassle when you're just benchrest shooting. some have taken the magpul tactical classes with bullet buttons and did not have any issues.

i don't see issues if you have mags in your pockets. if you're talking about while driving or walking in the street, that would be an interesting conversation with a PD if they ask you about it.

zx10r203
10-31-2009, 10:00 PM
you can however super glue it to your finger.

+1 :D

Cokebottle
10-31-2009, 10:31 PM
You brother needs to detach the tool.

The tool attached to the rifle becomes an instrumentality of the rifle. Unless it is in such a location that it requires to be disconnected from the rifle before being uder to activate the bullet button, it's not good to go. In this case, being attached to the trigger guard does not imply that it requires to be disconnected in order to be used.
That was my understanding as well, but I've seen at least one commercial kit offering on-rifle attachment of a BB tool.

Of course, just because it's sold doesn't make it legal in California.

As far as the OP intending to use his AR/AK for home defense.... I hope his home is on a big plot of land with some heavy cinderblock walls and a brick exterior ;)

SHTF scenarios aside (which are <1% likely to happen), a 5.56 or 7.62 is simply not the proper tool for home defense.

Cokebottle
10-31-2009, 10:41 PM
Not hard at all. You simply use a bullet, screwdriver, allen key, or some other small device to depress the button.
That's your personal call. For plinking in the desert or at the range, I'd rather not run featureless (I just don't care for the look of the MMG).
SHTF? It won't matter anyways, and it only takes a few seconds/minutes to disable/remove the BB depending on the type of weapon.
Absolutely.
Just more of the stupidity of California laws.

We can't have magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.
We can have 11 rounds "loaded", IE, insert mag, rack the slide/bolt, remove mag, top off, reinsert mag.

Precedent has been set in the shotgun world where shells snapped into the buttstock or even on an attachment to the receiver are legal, therefore, not only could you carry 10 loaded mags in your pockets, you could actually use a "jungle clamp" or duct tape to attach 3 or more 10/30 or 10/40 mags together with an offset to allow reloading by dropping the mag "pack", flipping it over, and inserting the next mag.

So legally, on a featureless build (no BB), you could run a rapid-fire sequence of 10, followed by a break of less than 2 seconds to drop and flip the mags, then repeat another sequence of 10.

KAVEMAN762
10-31-2009, 10:44 PM
i was wondering if i have a bullet button on a gun can i super glue a tool inside it so i dont have to keep takeing it out because technicaly its still a bullet button

it would be the same difference as not even using the bullet button and just using the oem mag release.

nicklbc
11-01-2009, 1:49 AM
what are your guys thoughts on that magnet u can put in your bullet button you can put it on and take it off at the and at home keep in your ar at all times .....problem solved

leelaw
11-01-2009, 1:52 AM
If installing the magnet allows you to use your finger to activate the magazine release, then it's not a "fixed magazine" and would be an assault weapon.

Check out the search feature. These specific things have been covered in the past.

nicklbc
11-01-2009, 1:59 AM
well then if for wrol situation keep it in a little pouch on your sling and if stuff get 2 crazy you bring it out

leelaw
11-01-2009, 1:07 AM
well then if for wrol situation keep it in a little pouch on your sling and if stuff get 2 crazy you bring it out

Then you'd still be manufacturing and possessing an un-registered assault weapon.

Transport it a bit and you'll have three felonies.

An assault weapon is really not something you want to mess around with.

Cokebottle
11-01-2009, 1:44 AM
Don't be stupid. You are sounding like a 12 year old.
You are speaking openly on a public forum (that is monitored by DOJ and ATF) about intentionally committing a felony.

That's your problem to deal with. If you want to risk the loss of your right to vote and own a gun, and if you have the tens of thousands of dollars it will take for your legal defense (don't make me pay for it through a public defender!), then by all means, feel free to commit as many felonies as you'd like.

The other problem is that messing around with the BB and getting caught with it can lead to DOJ taking steps to outlaw the BB, which would have a whole lot of people very upset with you.

You have two options:
1 - Install and use the BB properly as designed and remain within the law
2 - Install a MonsterMan Pistol Grip or a Kydex grip cover that eliminates the "pistol grip" feature from your rifle, as well as any other "evil features" as outlined in the CA Rifle AW ID Flowchart ( http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf ) and you may then remove or disable the BB as the rifle will then be a "featureless" build.
Please note that if you are talking about an AR15 with a telescoping stock, that would dictate that you change that stock over to a standard A2 fixed design.

You can't have your "tacticool" without a BB.

BTW: For home defense, get a handgun. .357Sig, .45ACP, 357Mag... no smaller than 9mm.

nicklbc
11-01-2009, 2:56 AM
WHATEVER BUSTER IM JUST SAYING THAT there was this magnet that can be removed every time u change your mag so it can still be used as a tool that you put in and pull out and it can be shiped in cali so as long as u dont use it in the wrong way you will b fine and god willing it dont happen but a situation occurs where **** hits the fan it might b a good thing 2 have

ke6guj
11-01-2009, 12:38 PM
why are you trying to push this issue? All of this has been hashed out dozens of times over the last couple years.

If you are gonna remove it every time you change your mag, why do you even need the magnet, just use another pusher tool. A non-magnetic (or one that does not thread onto the latch threads) tool does not create a situation where the tool stays attached to the BB, converting the BB in to a regular magazine release like a magnetic extension would.

A bullet button isn't legal because it is a bullet button, but becase of the way the magazine release functions. YOu attach a magnet extension to it and now the magazine release functions in an illegal manner.

If you want something for when the SHTF, then just toss one in your safe and keep it for that SHTF day or for when out of state.

SJOHN
11-01-2009, 12:59 PM
OP should get a shotgun

Swiss
11-01-2009, 1:03 PM
Many months ago someone posted an interesting way to solve the tool access problem: solder a short metal rod to the magazine floor plate, protruding just far enough to use as a BB tool. I'm not sure about the legality - some might say you're using a part of the weapon and not a separate tool. OTOH, the use of a bullet has been specifically permitted, and if you're using a magazine to operate the BB it'll be one that's not attached to the rifle. Thoughts?

As far as SHTF, I seem to remember someone selling an plastic button that can be attached to the BB (for out-of-state use only)

Cokebottle
11-01-2009, 1:34 PM
As far as SHTF, I seem to remember someone selling an plastic button that can be attached to the BB (for out-of-state use only)
Solartactical sells two devices that would be useful.
As I mentioned above, one straps to the magazine (but you would need one for each mag).
The other is a "ring" that you slip over your finger. I would imagine that this would be legal.

On temporary out of state use, no help for AK's, but at least one of the AR BBs only requires a slight rotation of the inner collar to "disable" it and render it operable with a finger.

Cokebottle
11-01-2009, 1:39 PM
WHATEVER BUSTER IM JUST SAYING THAT there was this magnet that can be removed every time u change your mag so it can still be used as a tool that you put in and pull out and it can be shiped in cali so as long as u dont use it in the wrong way you will b fine and god willing it dont happen but a situation occurs where **** hits the fan it might b a good thing 2 have
Do whatever the hell you want.

Please make sure that you tell the DA that everyone on CGN told you not to do it.
Then when Bubba is standing behind you during your vacation out in Chino, think again if effing around with the law is worth it.

If you want to be a criminal, feel free to be a criminal. Please don't involve the fine people of CalGuns.

Josh3239
11-01-2009, 1:47 PM
I'm not sure about the legality - some might say you're using a part of the weapon and not a separate tool.

That "some" didn't bother reading the Penal Code or even bother thinking. There is nothing that even comes close to hinting that hanging your tool from a string attached to your trigger guard makes it an AW. A tool doesn't stop being a tool if it is associated in any way with your rifle. Using that line of thinking, keeping a punch in the storage compartment of my stock or pistol grip means that I can't use it to release my mag. That thinking is absolutely stupid. The Penal Code is actually fairly simple and thinking goes a long way, if your tool defeats the purpose of the bullet button then it obviously isn't legal. The bullet button doesn't make the rifle legal, it is what the bullet button does.

Swiss
11-01-2009, 2:18 PM
Why don't you go back and edit your post so you don't come off so unpleasant? I know your comments aren't directed at me (I'm not "some") but there will certainly be a number of readers who feel your "absolutely stupid" remark is directed at them.

That "some" didn't bother reading the Penal Code or even bother thinking. There is nothing that even comes close to hinting that hanging your tool from a string attached to your trigger guard makes it an AW. A tool doesn't stop being a tool if it is associated in any way with your rifle. Using that line of thinking, keeping a punch in the storage compartment of my stock or pistol grip means that I can't use it to release my mag. That thinking is absolutely stupid. The Penal Code is actually fairly simple and thinking goes a long way, if your tool defeats the purpose of the bullet button then it obviously isn't legal. The bullet button doesn't make the rifle legal, it is what the bullet button does.

someR1
11-01-2009, 2:55 PM
NICKBLC:

We are only trying to give you advice so that you don't end up in jail. There is no reason to be a smart @ss. If you don't want to listen, that's fine. But don't come crying to us when the DOJ throws you in jail for having an illegal assault weapon.

Midian
11-01-2009, 3:29 PM

It's astounding how inept people have become at the art of the written word.

CSACANNONEER
11-01-2009, 3:40 PM

Dude, so you want to magnetically modify your BB so that your rifle becomes an AW and then detach it after each mag change? Get real, the magnetic kit is for out of state use or when putting a rimfire upper on it. If you want to commit a new felony ever time you change your mag, it's up to you. Just remember that you have been warned and no one here will send money to anyone to help defend you if you get caught. I hope you get the picture and wise up BUSTER! Don't be a fool and give the rest of us a bad name.

nicklbc
11-02-2009, 1:15 AM
the onley reason i said buster is cause he called me stupid ,,,,swiss i like the idea of a tool on the bottem of the mag but i will probley keep one of those magnets in the house u never know but wond keep it anywhere near my gun unless a wrol situation ever happend someR1 u better watch that crap i got in trouble getting passed the cuss word blocker and everybody coming at me with attuide whaterver i was trying ways of making gun cal gun laws not suck as much as they do

Cokebottle
11-02-2009, 1:38 AM
the onley reason i said buster is cause he called me stupid
I didn't call you stupid, I said "don't be stupid".
Big difference.

I won't directly call you stupid until you actually do what you've been wanting to do and get arrested.
everybody coming at me with attuide whaterver i was trying ways of making gun cal gun laws not suck as much as they do
Unfortunately, at least for the time being, the laws are the laws and we have to abide by them.
The attitudes are because the BB is currently the only way that we can keep our rifles legal, and if someone does something to eff that up, we're screwed. Every AK and AR rifle out there will have to be reconfigured into a "featureless" build, which may or may not be a big deal depending on the rifle. Some AK47's have a forward pistol grip carved as a part of the lower handguard, and some of these rifles are pretty valuable. Not allowing a BB to keep the rifle legal would require the removal of that forward grip.

This isn't like popping an aftermarket exhaust on your car and if you get caught it's just a ticket. With firearms, we are talking a criminal arrest and conviction. It's nothing to play around with, and you WILL be caught if a range officer notices it or even thinks something suspicious. It's not the range officer being a jerk, he is protecting the facility. If someone from the DOJ happens to be there, or be made aware that people are shooting unregistered assault rifles there, that range is in serious trouble.
You're no safer in the desert, where BLM rangers have a hair up their butts about us legally shooting.
Plenty of people with LEGALLY configured long rifles and pistols have had them confiscated and detained or arrested only to be released and have their guns returned. If you aren't 100% legal, you aren't going home that evening and you can kiss all of your guns goodbye for at least 3 years, possibly for life.

Just follow the law like most everyone else. There are some good people working very hard to get these laws changed so we won't have to deal with bullet buttons and the like. Maybe as soon as a year or so!
As I said before, getting arrested with a modified bullet button will only make their job harder.

nicklbc
11-02-2009, 2:05 AM
my bad dude i just seen the word stupid and just got pissed but relly mabey in a year or 2 things would be looking up 4 cali gun owners ...u think will ever be a hi cap state ...no hard fellings

paratroop
11-02-2009, 4:12 AM
just remember, long beach, that the law does not say bullet buttons are legal. the button just makes the rifle in a not illegal configuration, technically. but for home defense, look for a shotgun brother.

Midian
11-02-2009, 5:35 AM
the onley reason i said buster is cause he called me stupid ,,,,swiss i like the idea of a tool on the bottem of the mag but i will probley keep one of those magnets in the house u never know but wond keep it anywhere near my gun unless a wrol situation ever happend someR1 u better watch that crap i got in trouble getting passed the cuss word blocker and everybody coming at me with attuide whaterver i was trying ways of making gun cal gun laws not suck as much as they do

God all mighty. Seriously. Really. You looked up, saw this in the web browser, thought "Yep, this clear articulate statement represents me!" and hit the send button?

nickster
11-02-2009, 6:04 AM
Yep, he sure did.

Milsurp Collector
11-02-2009, 8:30 AM
God all mighty. Seriously. Really. You looked up, saw this in the web browser, thought "Yep, this clear articulate statement represents me!" and hit the send button?

That is the way "the kids" communicate today. They use text messaging all the time, and for speed while texting everything is in abbreviations, shorthand, code, and acronyms. If they can use "u" for "you" and be understood, they aren't too concerned about the niceties of proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

If you haven't seen it yet, rent the movie Idiocracy (http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Idiocracy/70028899?trkid=222336&strkid=723200795_0_0&strackid=8ff0d7721b97873_0_srl) to see the logical evolution of this. According to the movie, in 500 years anyone who still remembers how to speak English properly will sound "pompous and fa*gy" to the average person. :D

Midian
11-02-2009, 9:53 AM
We are truly doomed.

Listen up, all you sub-literate, video game addicted, red bull guzzling, text messaging and cell phone strung out zombies:

You are being deliberately dumbed-down in order to keep you compliant (look that word up if you have to) and accepting of anything that is slammed down the pipe toward you. Wake the hell up.

The Director
11-02-2009, 10:25 AM

:rofl2:

The Director
11-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Seriously, I'm all for the second and everyone's RKBA, but when does a lack of literacy impact your right to own firearms, read the associated manuals, and understand the laws while cogently being able to summarize them to inquisitive LEOs?

That guy would get rolled hard if stopped with an AR, bullet button or not.

doc1buc
11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
We are truly doomed.

Listen up, all you sub-literate, video game addicted, red bull guzzling, text messaging and cell phone strung out zombies:

You are being deliberately dumbed-down in order to keep you compliant (look that word up if you have to) and accepting of anything that is slammed down the pipe toward you. Wake the hell up.
+1, Everyone who has posted has tried to help the OP by presenting the LEGAL ways to maintain an AR style weapon in Kalifornia, Republic of and been met with "blingin" and none spell-checked responses. To the OP: seriously man, people are trying to help you, quit trying to "thug" up here.

CSACANNONEER
11-02-2009, 8:37 PM
We are truly doomed.

Where do I nominate this post for becoming "Post of the Year"?

nicklbc
11-02-2009, 10:44 PM
+1, Everyone who has posted has tried to help the OP by presenting the LEGAL ways to maintain an AR style weapon in Kalifornia, Republic of and been met with "blingin" and none spell-checked responses. To the OP: seriously man, people are trying to help you, quit trying to "thug" up here.

how am i trying 2 be a thug?

nicklbc
11-02-2009, 10:59 PM
We are truly doomed.

1 dont own a video game drink drink red bull yeah i text so what you mad at me cause u dont get no text messages thats on u and u whant me to change the way i write (texting or on the computer) for u ha y i dont give a **** about u and i dont give a rats *** what you think about me

Midian
11-03-2009, 8:38 AM
1 dont own a video game drink drink red bull yeah i text so what you mad at me cause u dont get no text messages thats on u and u whant me to change the way i write (texting or on the computer) for u ha y i dont give a **** about u and i dont give a rats *** what you think about me

If that was truly the case, you wouldn't have responded with such amateurish vitriol.

My friends, herein lies the foundation of the fetid ooze that is to inherit America; dumb as a bag of hammers, insolent and reactionary, perpetually consigned to the servitude of the Master while slaving at a monkey's job for insultingly low pay. Specimens such as these will never move beyond the shallow end of the pool because the intentionally atrophied thought muscle sits unused, ignored, and forever frozen in a state of perpetual arrested development.

The Director
11-03-2009, 8:49 AM
If that was truly the case, you wouldn't have responded with such amateurish vitriol.

My friends, herein lies the foundation of the fetid ooze that is to inherit America; dumb as a bag of hammers, insolent and reactionary, perpetually consigned to the servitude of the Master while slaving at a monkey's job for insultingly low pay. Specimens such as these will never move beyond the shallow end of the pool because the intentionally atrophied thought muscle sits unused, ignored, and forever frozen in a state of perpetual arrested development.

Nice.

I hereby decree that this vituperation should be feted as the post of the year with utmost celerity. :D

shark92651
11-03-2009, 9:49 AM
how am i trying 2 be a thug?

Forum name: nicklbc (say with a Snoop Dog accent for full effect)

Signature: I GOT BULLETS THAT WILL RIP THRU YO RIBS MORE PAINFUL THAN WATCHIN R.KELLY PISS ON YOUR KIDS

Yeah, I dunno why anyone would get the idea you were trying to thug it up...

Dirtbiker
11-03-2009, 10:20 AM
He's probably a rich kid out of Beverly Hills.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/harley15502002/ilikewherethisthreadisg.jpg

lawaia
11-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I smell a :troll:.

MasterYong
11-03-2009, 10:53 AM

Signature: I GOT BULLETS THAT WILL RIP THRU YO RIBS MORE PAINFUL THAN WATCHIN R.KELLY PISS ON YOUR KIDS

I'm reading his screen-name as "nick" "lbc" (space added by me of course). Isn't "LBC" the "Long Beach Crips"? Could mean Long Beach County but that seems less likely.

I've been reading this thread since it started and I've been getting great kicks out of the replies. Thanks everyone for playing! (I just wanted to get that out before the lock LOL)

I am at a loss as to why it doesn't say "banned" under nicklbc's name yet- I've seen it happen faster for much less in other threads...

Cokebottle
11-03-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm reading his screen-name as "nick" "lbc" (space added by me of course). Isn't "LBC" the "Long Beach Crips"? Could mean Long Beach County but that seems less likely.
Long Beach doesn't have a county... they're in LACO.
I was thinking the band "Nickelback", but they're more hard rock/grunge... probably not the kind of band that someone using "Ghetto-speak" would be a fan of.

emtnsocali
11-03-2009, 10:57 AM
LBC= long beach compton

Darklyte27
11-03-2009, 11:03 AM
op must be the new generation

NinthWonder
11-03-2009, 11:04 AM
LBC= long beach compton

or

Long Beach California.

lawaia
11-03-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LBC

I particularly like #7.:)

MasterYong
11-03-2009, 11:22 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LBC

I particularly like #7.:)

why wasn't chillax used in that definition? I was waiting for it as I read along but alas...

/does not get enough chances to say chillax in daily conversation... :p

Swift Justice
11-03-2009, 11:29 AM
LBC = Little British Car. Commonly used on British car boards to denote MG roadsters, Triumph's, Mini Coopers, etc.

MasterYong
11-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Long Beach doesn't have a county... they're in LACO.

...yeah that was the joke :D

shark92651
11-03-2009, 12:25 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVCrtUdO6eQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVCrtUdO6eQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Vanguard
11-03-2009, 3:35 PM
This thread is golden.

nicklbc
11-03-2009, 3:52 PM
or

Long Beach California.

only one who got it right or long beach city

nicklbc
11-03-2009, 3:57 PM

its snoop dogg
ghetto by the sea a couple of my homies got it tatted and i like the way it sounds
I GOT BULLETS THAT WILL RIP THRU YO RIBS MORE PAINFUL THAN WATCHIN R.KELLY PISS ON YOUR KIDS ts just from a song by a guy named immortal technique

MasterYong
11-03-2009, 4:12 PM
its snoop dogg
ghetto by the sea a couple of my homies got it tatted and i like the way it sounds
I GOT BULLETS THAT WILL RIP THRU YO RIBS MORE PAINFUL THAN WATCHIN R.KELLY PISS ON YOUR KIDS ts just from a song by a guy named immortal technique

ahhhhh, immortal technique.

I'm not sure you're going to get a lot of love from the average joe on this forum admitting you're into that guy's music. He's extremely anti-american. This is not the forum for that LOL.

Requiem
11-03-2009, 4:16 PM
that sucks thanks guys for the help but wouldnt it b wonderful if u cud do that guess i was just dreaming

I was just dreaming that you'd learn how to spell correctly.

MasterYong
11-03-2009, 4:17 PM
only one who got it right or long beach city

How old are you???

In the early nineties all the gangsta rappers in CA called the Long Beach Crips LBC.

You may have meant Long Beach California (or City) but it's commonly been used to refer to the Crips gangs in Long Beach. Funny thing is that most of teh Crip gangs in LB didn't ever really get along- it was just the fake-o rappers that thought it was cool to act like they had gang ties...

Darklyte27
11-03-2009, 4:24 PM
What it shows is that not all calgun'ers are older guys who drives trucks. Calguns is drawing people from other crowds as well as the younger generation, hopefully in a positive way.

Hopefully Nicklbc has a positive outlook and hopes to enjoy guns like we do being in its most legal form.

nicklbc
11-03-2009, 4:29 PM
How old are you???

In the early nineties all the gangsta rappers in CA called the Long Beach Crips LBC.

You may have meant Long Beach California (or City) but it's commonly been used to refer to the Crips gangs in Long Beach. Funny thing is that most of teh Crip gangs in LB didn't ever really get along- it was just the fake-o rappers that thought it was cool to act like they had gang ties...

im 19 and i know what lbc stands for and none of the crips in long beach get along and thats all there is in long beach is crips even the mexican gang longos where blue rags and theres no gang called the long beach crips u got rollin 20s, baby insane,west coast crip,sos......

Darklyte27
11-03-2009, 4:31 PM
or not :taz:

Vanguard
11-03-2009, 4:32 PM
im 19 and i know what lbc stands for and none of the crips in long beach get along and thats all there is in long beach is crips even the mexican gang longos where blue rags and theres no gang called the long beach crips u got rollin 20s, baby insane,west coast crip,sos......

For the love of all that is holy, stay in school.

ProlificARProspect
11-03-2009, 4:40 PM
+1
What it shows is that not all calgun'ers are older guys who drives trucks. Calguns is drawing people from other crowds as well as the younger generation, hopefully in a positive way.

Hopefully Nicklbc has a positive outlook and hopes to enjoy guns like we do being in its most legal form.

Nicklbc, IT can spit, but his ideologies won't win you friends here. The more popular attitude around here is:

1) Do things Legally, even if it's a pain in the A##.

2) The Government doesn't oppress the getto or Raza.

3) your success is in your own hands.

FYI.

Welcome.

nickster
11-03-2009, 4:43 PM
I feel like I have dog sh*t on my shoe.

fliparch
11-03-2009, 4:49 PM
I feel a little bit dumber now.

anniepoks
11-03-2009, 8:20 PM

MAGNET? remember you have an aluminum lower receiver. WONT stick on it!!

pdq_wizzard
11-03-2009, 9:54 PM
Seriously, I'm all for the second and everyone's RKBA, but when does a lack of literacy impact your right to own firearms, read the associated manuals, and understand the laws while cogently being able to summarize them to inquisitive LEOs?

That guy would get rolled hard if stopped with an AR, bullet button or not.

and that is why my ~20 year old son can't take my AR out with out me going with him and he knows it, his mouth will get him in trouble.

leelaw
11-03-2009, 10:10 PM
MAGNET? remember you have an aluminum lower receiver. WONT stick on it!!

The bolt on the magazine catch is steel.