PDA

View Full Version : ecommerce shopping setup/hosting??

eaglemike
10-29-2009, 7:52 PM
I'm in need of good info on ecommerce setup and hosting. I have someone lined up to do the actual setup, but I'd like to hear some feedback about the various providers. I'll be doing the maintenance after the initial setup, so easy is good. Yahoo seems like they take a high percentage, 1&1 eshop looks pretty good, and CNET has some listed, but not enough real info for me to make a decision. Can I get some help?
Many thanks!
Mike

erblo
12-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Try Zencart: www.zencart.com

It's a little more advanced to setup, but it's free and opensource. Once setup it's very easy.

rynando
12-08-2009, 2:00 PM
Shopify (http://www.shopify.com/) is very good. I just helped someone get their store up and running and it was really easy.

R

I'm in need of good info on ecommerce setup and hosting. I have someone lined up to do the actual setup, but I'd like to hear some feedback about the various providers. I'll be doing the maintenance after the initial setup, so easy is good. Yahoo seems like they take a high percentage, 1&1 eshop looks pretty good, and CNET has some listed, but not enough real info for me to make a decision. Can I get some help?
Many thanks!
Mike