View Full Version : CC collectibles in Walnut Creek Silent alarm hit

10-28-2009, 3:37 PM
Just heard on the scanner the silent alarm was hit at 4:35pm at CCC firearms in WC

maybe a false alarm?

10-28-2009, 4:09 PM

10-29-2009, 6:50 PM
I got out of jury duty today a little early, so I thought I'd drop by to see what was new.

There was a handwritten sign on the window saying "Temp Closed" .

Hopefully all is well...

Flyin Brian
11-05-2009, 4:17 PM
I heard the owner is going through a divorce and it appears he really pissed his ex off, so she is making his life a living hell. Been there, done that, sucks to see it happen. I am waiting to pick up a rifle I am purchasing and haven't been able to get through on the phone so I stopped in today and saw the "temp closed" sign, so hopefully they will be back in business soon!

11-05-2009, 8:34 PM

Hope Chuck gets things on the right track.

11-05-2009, 8:42 PM
I have it from a reliable source that Chuck will be getting things sorted out. He will be back in business as soon as possible. I like Chuck and trust him. He needs our patience right now.

11-06-2009, 2:59 PM
Time to get his house in order.
What a pain.

I. M. Nobody
11-06-2009, 7:18 PM
A friend came into the store and told me he had 2 rifles on consignment. When he couldn't get hold of Chuck he called the local PD and asked to talk to the person who handles the firearms licenses for the gun stores. He wanted to find out how to get hold of Chuck.

The Lady who answered the phone asked is this about C.C.C. ? He said yes she then told him the Cal DOJ shut him down and if he had any firearms in there he would have to call the DOJ. she then gave him a number to call. It was for the DOJ. When he called he got a recording and was asked to leave a call back number.

This doesn't look good I know Chuck and he is one of the good guys and dosen't need this I hope everything turns out OK for him.