PDA

View Full Version : *SOLD* Y/M Nat Match BCG-Spikes Logo

jafount
10-27-2009, 8:17 PM
It hasn't seen any action. I'm just having to go away from the build I was hoping to do, so I would like to sell this BCG. My loss is Definitely your gain.

I'll let this go for $165.00 shipped. I think that's a fair savings for a brand new product that sells for $200+

I will ship priority mail with delivery confirmation on my dime and will do it tomorrow!

For this item, I would actually prefer PP.

I'm in Sacramento. Thanks for looking.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x24/jafount/StainlessBolt_LRG.jpg

mlatino
10-27-2009, 8:57 PM
I'll take it if he passes

10-27-2009, 9:04 PM
3rds

jafount
10-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Unit is sold.

Just to be clear. The first "I'll take it" came with conditions surrounding questions asked in PM.

As I have been threatened by this person with negative feedback, here is the PM:

Have a couple of questions before I fully commit.

1-is it scratched in any way?
2-can you send a pic of the one you have.
3-is this the national match version.
4-did you order from spikes.
5-sorry for all the questions just want to make sure I'm getting what I want.

Thanks and please send your pay pal.

Please note the phrase "Have a couple questions before I fully commit". Though I sent answers, I had multiple offers so the next offer to take it via PM was accepted as it did not come with the caveat, "before I fully commit".

As an aside, the questions were superfluous as the FS post contained the requested information, specifically "brand new" "spikes" and "Y/M National Match"

To be fair, had the listing been read and comprehended, these answers would have been obvious and the questions unnecessary. Finally, a conditional "I'll take it", doesn't really seem like an I'll take it to me.

mlatino
10-27-2009, 11:32 PM
So um.. Who got this anyhoo? Wasn't Me.

Ducman
10-27-2009, 11:56 PM
So um.. Who got this anyhoo? Wasn't Me.

It's MINE !!!

j/k :D

10-28-2009, 5:11 AM
Wasn't me...:confused:

pcISin
10-28-2009, 7:46 AM
A very lucky mysterious calgunner who got a really good deal....congrats to them:claps: