View Full Version : SOLD- Colt SP1 type Retro Upper and Vintage Stock Set

10-27-2009, 2:02 PM
Colt .223 - AR15 / M16 -20" barrel length, 1/12 twist rate, Chrome lined barreled upper receiver with birdcage flashider and bayonet mount on front sight post (Retro 604 Slick side). Barrel looks new inside, bright, clean, sharp bore. Not sure if it has ever been fired. This is great for a retro project or a .22 conversion.

Bareled Upper Price - SOLD/TRADED***

UPDATE 12/15/09 Furniture Set Price- SPF

(Furniture Set Includes- Buttstock, Pistol Grip, Rifle Length Triangular Handguards, - all are were actual military issue and are used with wear but in good overall condition)

Payment accepted- Discreet PP (no fees), Cash, or USPS Money Order

Trades are welcome- I like everything. Email me a pic and what you want

LOCATED in 92656 Aliso Viejo, OC

Email me for offers, questions, or more pictures= John@Calegalmags.com

This assembly comes complete with gas tube, ejection port cover, front and rear sites and has the SMALL pivot pin hole (normal ar15 size holes). The receiver is colt proof marked on the right forward side of the receiver. It is NOT marked C M on the rear part of the carry handle. The barrel is 20 inches long, marked C MP C and is 1/12 twist. Upper is in very good to excellent condition and the bore is bright and shiney. This is a very nice barreled upper and ready for your Retro project. NO BOLT, CARRIER, CHARGING HANDLE. Some minor handling marks. Upper receiver fits all mil-spec lower receivers currently on the market. What you see is what you get.

C MP C on Barrel : Colt - Magnetic Particle - Chrome....(Magnetic Particle is an Inspection process)

10-27-2009, 2:06 PM

10-27-2009, 2:07 PM

10-27-2009, 2:08 PM
wish i had the cash... i always wanted one of these.:(

10-27-2009, 2:23 PM
that would be great on a retro nodak receiver.

10-28-2009, 2:29 PM

10-28-2009, 3:33 PM
PM sent

10-29-2009, 6:21 PM
Furniture Set Price- $80 for complete set - STILL AVAILABLE

Furniture Set Includes- Buttstock, Pistol Grip, Rifle Length Triangular Handguards, - all are were purchased together as a set and were actual military issue. The condition is used with wear but in good overall condition. Great for a Retro Project.

Shipping is $12 anywhere in the US. Local pickup at no cost but must pay cash.

Colt upper is sold/traded. Who wants the furniture? Make me an offer. Trades are good too.

12-24-2009, 5:18 PM
Do you still have the furniture?